Anabolic steroids and TRT decrease SHBG, DHEA, pregnenolone and progesterone in men.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
@Nelson Vergel
What about HMG instead of HCG?

My reply from another thread: HMG to HCG IU equivalency?

Most would never use hMG as a sole replacement to substitute LH.

hCG is used as it mimics LH which stimulates the Leydig cells in the testes to produce ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) and hMG or rhFSH would be added (@75-150 IU 3 X weekly) as the main reason would be to stimulate Sertoli/germ cells.

Could you imagine the dose/cost needed to use hMG as a sole replacement not to mention other issues it may cause!

*Human menopausal gonadotropin contains both LH- and FSH-activity. However, a dose that provides adequate FSH activity does not maintain Leydig cell function because the LH-activity is low. Thus a combination with hCG is required to achieve fertility.

MDavidW76

My reply from another thread: HMG to HCG IU equivalency?

Most would never use hMG as a sole replacement to substitute LH.

hCG is used as it mimics LH which stimulates the Leydig cells in the testes to produce ITT (intra-testicular testosterone) and hMG or rhFSH would be added (@75-150 IU 3 X weekly) as the main reason would be to stimulate Sertoli/germ cells.

Could you imagine the dose/cost needed to use hMG as a sole replacement not to mention other issues it may cause!

*Human menopausal gonadotropin contains both LH- and FSH-activity. However, a dose that provides adequate FSH activity does not maintain Leydig cell function because the LH-activity is low. Thus a combination with hCG is required to achieve fertility.

Local X-Ray department fried my Leydig cells via excessive X-ray exposure ‍♂️
19 Pelvic in one day, ~ 60 of them in total over a 20 year period… just turned 46 last week.
I’m done…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com