After the TRT Honeymoon

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Not jerking yourself into a stupor will also help manage prolactin.
I haven't jerked myself into a stupor since my teens. I wouldn't be able to keep up with my wife's current needs if I did. Masturbation doesn't even cross my mind, hasn't in a lot of years. :)

I use a 29 with grapeseed enanthate from Empower. Takes me one minute total to clean the vial and draw, but that's over filling just a bit past 10iu so I can click the air out and then pin my 20mg daily shot. Dudes would rather harpoon themselves and damage their muscle tissue rather than wait seconds to draw through a smaller needle- and we wonder why women live longer.
Thinking about learning how to do this. I'm still very new. Twice a week with my size needle sucks pretty bad.

slicktop

Thinking about learning how to do this. I'm still very new. Twice a week with my size needle sucks pretty bad.
I mean, it's basically the same thing, you're just using a smaller needle so it takes a bit longer to draw the oil into the needle. And you can inject damn near anywhere with a needle that size, but I'm almost exclusive to my thighs. Area around the stomach is ok too, but I don't use that often as I don't like the lump feeling. It's not a big deal, just not my preference. I feel literally nothing the majority of the time going into my thigh so I just stick to it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me