Advice on transitioning from pinning ED to E3.5.....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Beken

I've been on TRT for about 3 months and I am still trying to eliminate major side effects. I am very sensitive. 7mg a day of Test Cypionate gives me anxiety/ insomnia... any more leads to high blood pressure and pulse. I'm at 5mg a day and my sleep still sucks, a bit speedy and a faint head ache at night. I tried skipping a day twice and both times I slept like a rock and felt better. I think I am have an adverse affect to the daily dosing. I did not get bloods as of yet because I have not been on a steady protocol for 4-6 weeks. My work life has really suffered.... so I need to figure this out or stop all together. What's the best way to transition to from ED to E3.5 days? Should I try EOD first? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
One possible outcome with E3.5 day dosing is that you'll be worse off in the first half of the injection cycle and better off in the second half. That is, compared to daily injections, in which serum testosterone is usually fairly constant, with E3.5D injections you could peak out at a 20% higher level than the previous average, assuming the same average dose over time

Some of us have found that switching to daily injections of a cypionate/propionate blend resolves sleep issues. When this is injected first thing in the morning serum testosterone levels peak during the day and end up relatively low at night. You can try straight propionate, but some find the larger swings in levels to be unworkable. A reasonable starting point for a blend is one in which half of the testosterone comes from each ester.

Beken

I've been at an average of 7.3mg a day for the past 21 days. I'm at 5-6 mg a day for the past week. I didn't take a shot this morning. I convinced that my body feels better when the testosterone cypionate has some time to 'clear out'. My body also felt better on 8-9 mg a day except for the anxiety.

Do you think I should try EOD first? I was thinking of pinning 12mg every other day and see how I feel.... and titrate up slowly.

Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching