Advice needed: HCG side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lumalux

This method of delivery of HCG is destroyed in the gut, in otherwords useless.

You really should research things first because these days you can't trust someone just because they're a doctor.

That's $300 down the toilet.
It's absorbed directly into the bloodstream (theoretically) and does not rely on digestive system absorption.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Too early in therapy to know whether it works or not.
Injectable HCG is the only affective way to to administer HCG, all other methods are far inferior and ineffective.

I have never seen anyone respond to anything other than injectable HCG.

Given the very short half life of HCG, you should have felt something by now.

Lumalux

Injectable HCG is the only affective way to to administer HCG, all other methods are far inferior and ineffective.

I have never seen anyone respond to anything other than injectable HCG.

Given the very short half life of HCG, you should have felt something by now.
Well, like I said, we'll know if it works when I get blood drawn again. Not sure I can go by "how I feel" if HCG is effectively raising my T level. I know you have trashed this mode of delivery, but I can't find any literature on sublingual administration, either supportive or dismissive. I do trust my doctor's opinion. You are entitled to your own.

Fortunate

I cannot remember the source, but I vaguely recall the size of the molecule being an issue with regards to sublingual absorption. Would love to hear what your labs show.

LFG

HCG raises estrogen in a lot of men. You are taking approximately 2000 iu of HCG a week, which would almost certainly raise your estrogen to a high level. This probably needs to be balanced with anastrozole, to reduce E2. All that said, get labs with a sensitive estrogen test to see where you are. I'm sure others have suggestions to help with fertility.
Something like Nolvadex(tamoxifen) would work? What doses do people usually start with?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me