4 months TRT, back acne just started

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on 2x "100mg Test C" & 2x "500IU HCG" for nearly 4 months and really enjoying the results. About a month ago I noticed that acne on my back started showing up and is slowly getting worse. Is there something that's not harsh which I should start taking now before it turns to scar causing acne?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stx359

Been on 2x "100mg Test C" & 2x "500IU HCG" for nearly 4 months and really enjoying the results. About a month ago I noticed that acne on my back started showing up and is slowly getting worse. Is there something that's not harsh which I should start taking now before it turns to scar causing acne?
Back Acne was by far my worst side effect after starting TRT. It was just awful - unsightly and itchy and just nasty which was especially frustrating because my physique and everything else was otherwise very good. I tried everything: antibiotics, carnitine/pantethine, shampoos and soaps, benzoyl peroxide, witch hazel, lots of sun - nothing worked. I have been on TRT for three years with numerous delivery systems and doses and finally realized how to do it - small daily doses of testosterone. I also began on 100 mg twice a week and I now know that for me, and frankly for most men, that is a massive dose. Even divided into two doses 200 mg results in massive peaks in TT and subsequently DHT which is what is causing the acne. I am now on 16 mg/day. I just reduced it from 18 mg/day sub Q which even though it is only 126 mg per week still had my TT at 1140, my free T in the 40's and E2 in the 70's.

The overall point is small sub Q daily doses of testosterone, at least for me, maintain the same blood levels as 200 mg a week did even at almost half the total dose. It is truly remarkable. And to the point of your post my chest and back are completely clear of any acne because I know longer experience those massive peaks in TT/DHT twice a week. Side note: it was by following the posts of Dr. Saya and Dr. Crisler and finally consulting with both that I found doctors who were willing to do this. Left to the treatment of my local testosterone mills I can't imagine where I would be right now.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me