1st ketamine treatment for depression

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

Please tell us more. I went to their website but did not see details on how it works.

IASIS Neurofeedback is fairly new technology that, unlike other Neurofeedback, is completely passive - meaning it requires zero effort on part of patient. The technology has been tested at UCSD by researcher Dr. Mingxiong Huang. He was very skeptical at first but a small pilot study showed promising results in PTSD symptoms in veterans. I'll have to try to find the study and post it. But, the results were enough to get more research funding...

Studies using electrical stimulation, neuroimaging aim for new insights on TBI, PTSD

If you look on YouTube, you will see lots of testimonials. I tried a course of it when I was in benzo-withdrawal he77 and it definitely calmed me down and improved sleep. Now that I am farther away from Benzo withdrawal Id like to try it again to help with ADHD and general feelings of always being ramped up.

A typical treatment lasts about 20 minutes and should be received 2x per week for a few weeks. Maybe 5 weeks. The woman I received the treatments from said often people go down to 1x per month as maintenance or visit her as needed. She identified 1 former NHL hockey player whose name I wont mention. He was in a bruiser in the league and post-retirement had violent tendencies and growing drinking problem - he credited IASIS with helping him get his life in order. She has seen NFL players as well (her practice is in an NFL city).

Treatment was $100 per, so not cheap. But can often packages can be found. I have been tempted to find myself an LPN and open shop. The owner of the technology prefers people with medical training to administer it, but it really anyone can do it.

I'll be curious where this goes in coming years. If I was rich, Id buy a system and do it at home 1x a week :)

JohnsonC

orry if I sound too opinionated, but I work in the field and see this all the time. As a psychotherapist, I’m the one that has to explain this to clients after these things fail. I should be the guy they see before if they are considering these interventions. Couldn’t help myself, I just think 23 years doing this makes me qualified to chime in.

In my experience with LSD the changes do come from the major psychological/spiritual experience it can reveal, and not from the drug fixing anything itself. I experience it as an advanced session with God as my therapist and not like getting fixed from a drug like you do when you take aspirin for a headache.

slisto

I had my 4th treatment yesterday. Increase in dose. 60 mg/kg of body weight. still a 5 mg bump in the beginning. I fasted this time. Fasting seems to help for some reason. this treatment seemed less intense then previous dose, but better. It also seemed to go by faster. I feel like I float to the ceiling and even perceive colors even though it is pitch black. At one point I didn't know what was real. Disassociation can be a little terrifying at first. All in all seems to be helping mood in general. I have not noticed much increase in passion or motivation in my life. This is a big problem that I hope will get better as I go.

Still pretty much worthless for the rest of the day, Especially my balance. Slept Like a baby though. I don't really have anyone to talk to afterwards unfortunately. That is something I really need to do in my life in general to keep me healthy in the future in general. My wife has been very supportive of anything I want to try to help with depression, but she is quite closed off emotionally. I know that is something that needs to be worked on. One thing at a time, I guess.
LT Chris, I am a mental health provider and am interested in your experience. Had you tried other modalities prior to the ketamine? Thank you for sharing.

marathon man

In my experience with LSD the changes do come from the major psychological/spiritual experience it can reveal, and not from the drug fixing anything itself. I experience it as an advanced session with God as my therapist and not like getting fixed from a drug like you do when you take aspirin for a headache.
I agree at the age of 24 in 1977 tripping on LSD on a long distance meditative run with god. I learned the answer why my mother had left me when she died of cancer and I was 13 years old. I was able to finally feel some closure. And it helped me see clearly that the lover I was so in love with that divorced me was a shit. It was not my fault. It gave me the strength to move on. I have done therapy on and off over the years. But I have to make the change the therapist could not do it for me. And good therapists are hard to find. And in the 1990's when my doc wanted to throw antidepressants at me becasue I had a terminal illness (AIDS), I refused them. My depression is real and I did not want to mask it and to not deal with reality. I tell my docs who suggest antidepressants to why not give me ecstasy? And I have been blessed becasue since 1986 I have had two spiritual mothers to council me through a lot. And I am still here. But everyone is different. I hope this helps somebody.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching