Testosterone propionate for TRT

What brand of prop was this? And were you using HCG or an ai, or just prop? And what is your SHBG? Seems like prop usually works better for guys with mid to high SHBG, than low, so just curious where yours was since it worked so well for you.
I was using local compound pharm Prop.... I have low SHBG (bottom 5-10% of labcorp range)... no AI's.... no Hcg

Wow, so there goes my theory about low SHBG guys having a hard time with propionate due to them clearing testosterone too quickly.

So it’s a little early for me to tell for sure, as I’ve only done 2 injections of prop so far, but seems that Empower’s prop is definitely giving me some PIP. It’s not too bad, but a little annoying. Nothing that would make me discontinue using it or anything. I’m injecting 35mg EOD into my outter thighs.

Wow, so there goes my theory about low SHBG guys having a hard time with propionate due to them clearing testosterone too quickly.

So it’s a little early for me to tell for sure, as I’ve only done 2 injections of prop so far, but seems that Empower’s prop is definitely giving me some PIP. It’s not too bad, but a little annoying. Nothing that would make me discontinue using it or anything. I’m injecting 35mg EOD into my outter thighs.
I started at outer thigh and had the same bit of pip but its close to the same as what I had with Empowers cyp. I said the hell with it and went straight subq in the belly and haven't had an issue the last few days.

I started at outer thigh and had the same bit of pip but its close to the same as what I had with Empowers cyp. I said the hell with it and went straight subq in the belly and haven't had an issue the last few days.
Ya the pip is definitely noticeable. It’s been pretty annoying the last few days. It’s early, and I can definitely deal with it, but I’m just thinking about whether it’s something I can deal with forever. Nice to know that sub q is an option. Keep us posted if you notice any problems with the sub q injections. So zero pip? None at all?

Everybody eventually finds their preferred injection spot(s)
I thought I found mine. Been injecting cyp EOD into my thighs for a few years now, with literally zero PIP. But prop is definitely causing some annoying tenderness.

I just researched online about prop and sub q injections, and all I could find was steroid users saying that sub q hurt more than IM lol. So very interested to see how IceFyre does with them.

I thought I found mine. Been injecting cyp EOD into my thighs for a few years now, with literally zero PIP. But prop is definitely causing some annoying tenderness.

I just researched online about prop and sub q injections, and all I could find was steroid users saying that sub q hurt more than IM lol. So very interested to see how IceFyre does with them.
Been about 5~ days ED injections and no issues to report!