You MUST go this way if you use the CREAM

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

For the guys on cream, the TopiClick Despenser is S***. It's inconsistent, hard to carry, leaks on flights, only does .25ml per click which makes it tough to play around with the dose. If you use, 50mg, 100, 150mg or 200 a day then stay with the regular TopiClick, but if you're on a dose like 30-40mg twice a day like me then TopiClick Microdose is the way to go! Each click is .05ml so 10MG if your solution is 200mg/ML.

I found a solution, it's actually from the same company, it's called TopiClick Microdose.

Unfortunately it'll be hard for your provider to write scripts for these because you'd want 200mg/ML.

I got two of the regular 30ML from Empower. I held it upside down and clicked it into a 60ML Luer Lock syringe. Tip of the Topiclick Microdose has a luer lock twist that you attach and lock the syringe and just push the cream inside. You can do about 9-10ml for each.

TopiClick Microdose is 140 bucks after shipping for 25 of them. That'd last me a year since I only use 60mg a day.

Attachments

• 20230201_193057.jpg
    20230201_193057.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • 20230201_194217.jpg
    20230201_194217.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 20230201_193104.jpg
    20230201_193104.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

I got two of the regular 30ML from Empower. I held it upside down and clicked it into a 60ML Luer Lock syringe. Tip of the Topiclick Microdose has a luer lock twist that you attach and lock the syringe and just push the cream inside. You can do about 9-10ml for each.
Very cool. How did you get the Empower cream into the Luer Lock syringe? You just manually dialed the Topiclick dispenser? Didn't that take forever?

eli

Very cool. How did you get the Empower cream into the Luer Lock syringe? You just manually dialed the Topiclick dispenser? Didn't that take forever?
Hold it upside down, and you can easily hold the syringe and TopiClick in one hand attached. You just keep twisting the clicker as fast as you want with the other hand, it'll dump it out. You don't have to click slowly and wait

Took me 30 seconda to empty it

Willyt

Hold it upside down, and you can easily hold the syringe and TopiClick in one hand attached. You just keep twisting the clicker as fast as you want with the other hand, it'll dump it out. You don't have to click slowly and wait

Took me 30 seconda to empty it
Sorry for being dense, but you remove the plunger from the Luer Lock and then backfill it with Topiclick?

Willyt

I know you use cream-only, but this Topiclick Microdose would be great for people looking to top off an injectable base with small amount of cream for variability, DHT boost etc.

Well done in the true spirit of Excelmale experimentation!

eli

I know you use cream-only, but this Topiclick Microdose would be great for people looking to top off an injectable base with small amount of cream for variability, DHT boost etc.

Well done in the true spirit of Excelmale experimentation!
Ya exactly, one bottle of 30ML 200mg/ML into these Microdose TopiClick will last someone a loooong time at low doses.

Only downside company sells it bulk.

HarryCat2

When I was with Dr. Shippen the compounding pharmacy he used would put the cream into standard 1ml oral-topical syringes to allow for precise dosing.

eli

I'm sure pharmacists must have any easy way to fill these syringes and it was super easy for me to dispense the prescribed amount.
I don't know, hopefully they have a machine that does it
But yes that'd be super accurate.
I wish they sold these not in bulk so everyone could try and see if it works out for them

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me