testosterone cream from 2019

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

Just interesting.

I ran out of my testosterone undecanoate that I typically use. The place in India I had been ordering it from must have had some sort of legal problem,they are still around but changed the name (slightly) but their email was the same.

So I contacted them via email, and previously they would take a credit card but now they wanted bitcoins. But my POV is bitcoins are little complicated to use for payment. Digital wallets, etc. Didn't want any more complicated things to have to deal with. (a few months later they added paypal, where I have an account already).

And I knew I had testosterone cream and testosterone cypionate as a backup.

So I used the cream. It had been opened back in 2019, and it had decreased in volume and was not as creamy. I had put it in double zip lock bags hoping that would help.

It was 12 weeks since my last TU injection on 3/28/2023, I did a test right before that injection blood test was 664 ng/dl.

I had a regular visit scheduled for my urologist on 5/12/2023 where he did a blood test which was 436 ng/dl ??. That is way lower than I would have expected after only 6 weeks. So I did another test on 5/19/2023 which was 566 ng/dl, still a little lower than my expectation, but in the ballpark. I got the second test because no way my T was 436 assuming the TU I had gotten was genuine. Which is always in the back of my mind when ordering from India.

Ok, so I started using the cream, about 3-4 clicks. I got another blood test on 6/28/2023, wanted to check how the cream worked.

Results: 1320 High ng/dL 264-916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.2 High pg/mL 6.6-18.
DHEA-Sulfate 94.6 ug/dL 30.9-295.6
Estradiol 40.3 pg/mL 7.6-42.6

One very old cream and one flacky test.

Go figure, given the test on 5/19 I would have expected my total T to be around 500-525, so I guess the cream added ~800 ng/dl, about what I would have expected if it were new. Maybe it's a little more concentrated.

I am sure most people would have thrown it away, but that is a long time to be sitting on a shelf.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
They put really short half-lives on creams for some reason and I don't know too many medications that expire about 120-160 days after being made. I was thinking it was like you stated the base starts to change, lose texture or hinder absorption because the T is definitely not old. Interesting it became more potent for you.

DragonBits

Honestly, I am not sure it was more potent. Only that the base shrank, but the blood test indicated that a potent amount of testosterone remained. Since the base shrank, it must have more per "click".

This was worst case, the container had been opened and used in the past. I tried some that was still sealed in plastic and had never been used, it was much more "creamer".

I only surmised what my base T was before the cream.

As we know, the shelf life is only the time they chose to test, not how long it could last.

It's known that about 13% of T is transferred  to something like a T shirt worn 3 minutes after applying T and tested 24 hours later. 97% is removed by washing, but even a small amount is left and it can get distributed to other clothes in the wash. Pretty minor, but it's there.

I have also read that Testosterone Enantate Ampoules have a shell life of 5 years.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me