Xeomin, Botox, Dysport or other toxins

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kristoffer

Hi. if you had the Botox, would you self inject it in your penis? i realy want to try Botox for ED, and i get the Botox for free (hyperhidrosis). But as i dont know how to do it, i would have to go to a clinic in Sweden, as there are none who does Botox for ED in Norway where i live. Are you not afraid to self inject it? its not the needle im scared of myself, but paralysing "something" i dont want to :D

brookseth

where did you get it done already?
Some mens clinics do it. Also some aesthetic urologists are as well. It's between $800 to $1k depending on which toxin you get at the clinic I went to. Search for a "bocox" near you online and something should turn up

Last edited:

brookseth

Hi. if you had the Botox, would you self inject it in your penis? i realy want to try Botox for ED, and i get the Botox for free (hyperhidrosis). But as i dont know how to do it, i would have to go to a clinic in Sweden, as there are none who does Botox for ED in Norway where i live. Are you not afraid to self inject it? its not the needle im scared of myself, but paralysing "something" i dont want to :D
What I could tell it's not very "specific". It looks like theyre basically just injecting 50cc into each side of the corpus cavernosum near the middle of the shaft and thats about it. They used a numbing agent before injection, but I would imagine this should be similar to using trimix.

brookseth

Also to add - your body will probably be effected by different toxins differently.
My first time I got Xeomin - but my only complaint was it only lasted about 2 months, maybe only like 1 month before it started to decline.

This most recent time I had Dysport done - and the effect is very very minor compared to the Xeomin. This time I also got PRP done at the same time - not sure why that would make it any less effective directly - if anything I'd think it would be more effective together.

DixieWrecked

Also to add - your body will probably be effected by different toxins differently.
My first time I got Xeomin - but my only complaint was it only lasted about 2 months, maybe only like 1 month before it started to decline.

This most recent time I had Dysport done - and the effect is very very minor compared to the Xeomin. This time I also got PRP done at the same time - not sure why that would make it any less effective directly - if anything I'd think it would be more effective together.
Maybe you just need more of the toxin. Sounds like it works but you just might need more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me