Winter is coming

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

Cold showers really spike dopamine. I did one today when it was about 40 degrees out. Felt amazing to do something really hard and then get the benefits of lowering blood sugar, increasing immunity and some fat metabolism early in the day.

I turn on the warm after and start laughing, not sure why but smiling in the morning... why not.

Who all is going to get cold adapted this winter, if any?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I tried to get into the habit of cold showers for awhile but I found that I was starting to despise myself for subjecting myself to unnecessary punishment. Suffering that is required to reach a worthy goal is different and I find it easier to bear. Cold showers started to feel like a form of self-flagellation and the experience became increasingly negative.

T

tareload

Cold showers really spike dopamine. I did one today when it was about 40 degrees out. Felt amazing to do something really hard and then get the benefits of lowering blood sugar, increasing immunity and some fat metabolism early in the day.

I turn on the warm after and start laughing, not sure why but smiling in the morning... why not.

Who all is going to get cold adapted this winter, if any?
Try 25 to 30 below F for 20 winters and get back to me. 40 deg F is nice spring day in some parts. Enjoy all that cold crap while you are young!!

Fernando Almaguer

I tried to get into the habit of cold showers for awhile but I found that I was starting to despise myself for subjecting myself to unnecessary punishment. Suffering that is required to reach a worthy goal is different and I find it easier to bear. Cold showers started to feel like a form of self-flagellation and the experience became increasingly negative.
I agree it's not necessary. I've found the opposite that glory is found on the other end of suffering. At least a 250% spike in dopamine and a slow increase throughout the day mind you is quite a positive for me. But I respect your pov Funk.

T

tareload

Rey mysterio over here hehehe
Rey Mysterio billed from San Diego.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel