Where do you keep your TRT meds/supplies?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SRO

Okay gents, we all have vials of Test, HCG, and potentially other pills, not to mention syringes and needles. With this being said, where do you keep it all?

I'm a firefighter and travel back and forth to my main firehouse and potentially four other stations. I'm considering some type of lined leather dopp kit or toiletry bag that can contain everything safely for travels and still tuck away from my kids at home.

What other storage ideas does everyone use?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
All my kids are grown and out of the house, I have grandkids now.
I keep my HCG in the kitchen refrigerator, in the butter compartment on the door. T, syringes and sharp container (old laundry soap container) in my bedroom. When I travel I just bring my T and syringes, I leave my HCG at home.

madman

Super Moderator
f3202dfab3850e778beab1e5c1d15e58.jpgfbd1e2c4e745685818eb403d1161.jpg543963035_o.jpg

0003066.jpgDo not use hcg or A.I.

SRO

Just picked up a small zippered pouch made for diabetics to keep their meds, glucometer, lancets, and strips in. It has some straps to hold things in, so I put my vials in there along with syringes, alcohol pads, small bandaids, and a pill container for my DHEA, D3, and fish oil.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me