When TRT Doesn't Work

Buy Lab Tests Online

Peterpat

A little background! Growing up I had very late puberty. So with that an extremely small penis, no muscles and little body hair. Now, I am 72 years old and have been on TRT for 3 years. I have also started to take HCG (25 1 X a week)and Semolrlin (5 X a week 25) and TRT shots (2 X a week at 70) Now he put me on an Estrogen pill everyday. I go to the gym and weight train 4 to five times a week. I eat a balanced diet with extra protein drinks. I am deeply disappointed because I see nothing, and with that I feel depressed with little energy. The Dr I see seems to feel I am doing fine. We we all know this costs a lot of money and it is worth it if you see results. At this point in time I feel I am wasting my money. The Dr says look at your age. But I do research and see many men over 72 with this perfect body. Any suggestions? I am thinking about quitting. HELP Any suggestions??????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
A little background! Growing up I had very late puberty. So with that an extremely small penis, no muscles and little body hair. Now, I am 72 years old and have been on TRT for 3 years. I have also started to take HCG (25 1 X a week)and Semolrlin (5 X a week 25) and TRT shots (2 X a week at 70) Now he put me on an Estrogen pill everyday. I go to the gym and weight train 4 to five times a week. I eat a balanced diet with extra protein drinks. I am deeply disappointed because I see nothing, and with that I feel depressed with little energy. The Dr I see seems to feel I am doing fine. We we all know this costs a lot of money and it is worth it if you see results. At this point in time I feel I am wasting my money. The Dr says look at your age. But I do research and see many men over 72 with this perfect body. Any suggestions? I am thinking about quitting. HELP Any suggestions??????
I would agree with Sammy. It would be nice to see your labs. You may not want to be on that estrogen pill. Low estrogen will hurt you especially when trying to gain muscle.

sammmy

I'm not sure where you see men over 72 with "perfect body". Here is Arnold at the age of 67 in 2014, and keep in mind he is probably on a bucket of anabolic steroids, not only T:

sammmy

Here is Sylverster Stalone at age of 73, on tons of steroids, still with sagging pecs and protruding "beer gut" - probably visceral fat. That gives you an idea what you can achieve at that age even on bodybuilder steroid regime. You have to be reasonable in expectations.

sammmy

The best goal at your age is a slim toned physique. You have to decrease the T dose, probably 40mg twice weekly so you are in about normal T range. Too high T can actually make you lethargic (I've been there) and lead to water retention (high estradiol) which looks fat.

You have to avoid fast carbs - table sugar, fructose (fruits), lactose (milk). Substitute bread with rice and pasta - more filling for the same calories. Cheese is ok, it doesn't contain much lactose but has lots of calories. You can get the same vitamins from vegetables, most fruits are too full in sugar. Your protein shake also contain calories. Your total calories/day should be around 2000 or less to start losing fat.

The best exercise for your age is actually walking - 1 hour continuously per day (the normal daily activities like going to the store do not count in that), and working out muscle groups of course in moderation. Best for you would be core body weight exercises like pushups, pullups, then some dumbells etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me