What to do if your Testosterone goes missing

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

So long story short, I looked in my medicine cabinet to do my injection this am and the package of empower test cyp is gone. Looked everywhere and I am pretty sure I know where it went. I won't get into it. It was pretty much a brand new rx I just received about two weeks ago. Do I have any way of replacing it? What do I do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Don't think you have much choice but to call your doctor and tell him it was accidentally thrown out (or whatever), ask for another prescription.

DixieWrecked

Well I called Defy and asked for a replacement but they can't do it because it's a controlled substance. Can't say I'm really surprised. I get their position. Is there anyone from Defy on here that can help out or am I just completely out of luck?

@Jason Sypolt

Neil

Well I called Defy and asked for a replacement but they can't do it because it's a controlled substance. Can't say I'm really surprised. I get their position. Is there anyone from Defy on here that can help out or am I just completely out of luck?

@Jason Sypolt
You could call another pharmacy like Olympia Pharmacy, that's where I get my tri-mix. They will call you back tomorrow morning, arrange for you to talk on the phone with one of their doctors immediately (the doctor called me in 10 minutes), and you will have your T the next day. They know how to move product at that place!

DixieWrecked

You could call another pharmacy like Olympia Pharmacy, that's where I get my tri-mix. They will call you back tomorrow morning, arrange for you to talk on the phone with one of their doctors immediately (the doctor called me in 10 minutes), and you will have your T the next day. They know how to move product at that place!
Are they in Florida or where?

DorianGray

@Jason Sypolt

Yes, but it is different then schedule substances like narcotics where the DEA regulations have gone ballistic now. Also, I would speak to the prescribing physician not a staff member. Unless, that staff member indicated the doctor told her to tell you he was denying a replacement. There is some leeway for doctors when it comes to medications other than I, II, IV. But even the pharmacist can nix it (that is, override the dr.) if he is so inclined. Then, as Neil said, source it elsewhere.

Neil

Are they in Florida or where?
Yes. Here is the website, it has a box where you can fill out your name and phone. That's what I did for the trimix back in April. I filled out the form on a Sunday night, heard from someone named Kevin at Olympia on Monday, spoke to their doctor 15 minutes later, and got the trimix the next day, still frozen in a custom foam crate with freezer packs. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) | Olympia Pharmacy

I swear I don't work for them...I was just impressed by the process, and their trimix has been amazing. The wife's new nickname for me is King Kong!

Last edited:

DixieWrecked

Dang I called a few clinics and was totally honest about what I was wanting. Basically a bridge to get me through until I can refill my prescription but no luck. This is crazy. I can't believe this happened.

JimGainz

Yeah I would do as the other posters have suggested even if you can get just a few 2 ML vials to hold you over. If not, it might be time to try a UGL but you’d have to check around for a good source - and it would be about two weeks before you got any.
Another option is just running HCG at a higher dose (500 IU eod) and up your AI to about .5 mg E3D). Do you have any HCG? Clomid is another option (25 mg EOD or 12.5 mg daily) You can get either of those from some peptide companies relatively quickly if worse comes to worse.

Neil

You could try to get a new relationship with Olympia. Tell them you are a new client, that you had a prescription for T previously, but had to stop it and let it go because of job loss during the pandemic. That way back before any T your level was "something like 230, from what I remember". I'm not sure if they need labs for T, as I used Olympia for trimix, so the lab thing is not an issue for trimix. It's worth a try.

Standfast999

Dang I called a few clinics and was totally honest about what I was wanting. Basically a bridge to get me through until I can refill my prescription but no luck. This is crazy. I can't believe this happened.
Hi DixieWrecked; I am currently in the same boat and looking for a doc in PBc. Did you have any luck? TY

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me