What Size Needle to Inject SubQ With?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

I did my first SubQ injection today of 40 mg of Test Cyp with a 25G needle. I noticed a little leakage. I injected into belly fat.

Also, the stick itself didn't hurt, but injecting did. I felt a little pain for about 30 minutes or so afterwards too.

What is the smallest sized needle one can inject Test Cyp with?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Here's a good thread on buying Easy Touch syringes.

Where to get easytouch 27G syringe?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?7100-Where-to-get-easytouch-27G-syringe

I did my first SubQ injection today of 40 mg of Test Cyp with a 25G needle. I noticed a little leakage. I injected into belly fat.

Also, the stick itself didn't hurt, but injecting did. I felt a little pain for about 30 minutes or so afterwards too.

Living in Canada, I inject with a 30g insulin syringe every day. Many in the States use a 29g needle.

Last edited:

Saul

How fast did you inject? Meaning how long did it take for you to inject? Was it .40 ml ? That might be near the upper limit. How often are you going to inject? I have started with 30 to 35 ml with a slow injection - maybe 20 to 30 seconds with a 27G needle every 3 days.

ScottM

Most of our guys either use insulin syringes (29G or 21G) or a 27G needle at a slanted angle (bevel down) depending on where they are injecting.

Thanks,
Scott
Telthera

How fast did you inject? Meaning how long did it take for you to inject? Was it .40 ml ? That might be near the upper limit. How often are you going to inject? I have started with 30 to 35 ml with a slow injection - maybe 20 to 30 seconds with a 27G needle every 3 days.

Virginian

I have used both the Becton ****enson and Easy Touch 31 gauge 5/16 inch needles for injecting in belly fat. The BD needle worked well enough, but the Easy Touch needle was very slow to load and required much more pressure to inject - basically unsatisfactory.

Currently I use a BD 29 gauge 1/2 inch needle to inject in my lower thigh. Not much fat there, so it is probably shallow IM.

codus2112

I have used both the Becton ****enson and Easy Touch 31 gauge 5/16 inch needles for injecting in belly fat. The BD needle worked well enough, but the Easy Touch needle was very slow to load and required much more pressure to inject - basically unsatisfactory.

Currently I use a BD 29 gauge 1/2 inch needle to inject in my lower thigh. Not much fat there, so it is probably shallow IM.

Yes, I thought it was just me about the Easy Touch syringes. I noticed the exact same thing.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know if this pertains to what you're conversing about. Before I use my Easy Touch syringe. I loosen it up, move the plunger back and forth, otherwise it's hard to move and sticks.

codus2112

No thats not it, theres something about them because i do that as well. They draw slower and its common to have to push extremely hard toward the end of the injection. I have also bent the needle just letting go of the bottle while drawing. My last batch of syringes were from Walgreens (their own brand) and they were fantastic.

RLW

Are you guys using the 29g and 30g needles just really patient? I tried the 29g but in comparison to the 25g I was using it takes forever to inject.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me