What is my best option for low-T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DCameronMauch

Something shifted to me a while back. No idea what exactly. But my T dropped ridiculously. Like < 50 and sometimes even worse. You know that feeling when someone scared the crap out of you? I felt like that all the time. I couldn't work, or do much of anything.

I started doing TRT, and that worked, kind of. But my T was always still too low or way too high. About 8 years ago, found a new endo when I moved to CO. She had me switch to 25mg daily clomiphene. My testosterone has since stayed stable at around 750. I don't take anything else.

But now the generic form of clomiphene seems to be gone. And the brand name is unreasonably expensive and difficult to get. I am not sure this will be a long term solution. Also having tons of trouble with these discount cards, like GoodRX. The prices they give are wildly inaccurate, or sometimes the pharmacy doesn't even accept them at all. So it's crazy difficult to find reliable pricing information.

When I was still sick, my E2 levels were normal. But my GnRH and LH were quite low. And obviously T was close to non-existent. So the issue seems to be my hypothalamus. Are there other alternatives to clomiphene that would do basically the same thing? And ideally with low side effects.

Or, is there some legit international place to buy clomiphene? I have heard about all these Canadian places, but it seems super sketchy to me. I was the real medicine. No fakes. But I don't know how to find a reputable place. They all claim to be.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DCameronMauch

I was straight up injecting the T into my thigh every 5 days. I don't remember the dosage now. I also remember that being a fairly unpleasant experience. I also tried the cream for a while, but I have kids, so that is kind of not a great idea. The clomiphene pill has been awesome for me. Just part of my nightly routine. Brush teeth, scrape tongue, take clomiphene...

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
If you really interested in continuing taking clomiphene. You can buy a generic version on reliable RX. I know men that have and it worked the same as the brand in the US.

Here's one version that they sell.

Attachments

• 1691197571736.png
    1691197571736.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 29

DCameronMauch

Since I have been stable, been getting prescription from regular doctor during yearly checkup. But last time I spoke with Endo Dr, she said something about some new/better version coming out. Anyone know what that is? I don't remember. Sort of like Zyrtec to Xyzal. Is there any other medicine, given that my hypothalamus is the issue, that would yield similar results, which might also be cheaper and more widely available?

I am a little concerned about the grey market. There are a good bit of negative reviews. And I have no assurances that they are even sending me the right stuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me