Stereo isomers of Alpha Lipoic Acid

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

Most alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is offered in the L isomeric form (L-ALA). The R form (R-ALA) is considerably more expensive and often labeled as "R-Lipoic" I have used L-ALA for several years with noteworthy neurocog benefit. I take it in combination with ALC and NAC.

R-ALA has seen little discussion on these pages. Elsewhere it receives much acclaim for both its' cardio-pulmonary benefit and neurocog especially in aging adults. Please feel free to discuss your personal experience with R-ALA, alone or in combination with other supplements and if you feel that R-ALA offers advantages over L-ALA.

Dr.Ullis comments on L-Canitine oral supplementation ( not ALC ):
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?11662&p=79667#post79667

Since ALC is mentioned above I thought I'd ask what the most current evidence suggests as to ALC supplementation as well.

And as long as we are on the topic of supplements for neurocog I'll note the recently released hype that supplements are not having any effect on Altzheimer prevention or treatment. This is a 180 degree about face on studies released in the past two years that claimed a combination of supplements not only could prevent Alzheimer but might reverse it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching