what does pharmaceutical grade mean? looking at citruline brand bodystrong for Gene's NO stack

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

Just trying to get the best bang for the buck. Many places selling bulk powders in bags which may be the way to go. Was wondering what Pharmaceutical grade means and is it really important. The Nutrakey citruliine and arginine in Gene's stack is costly. Bodystrong brand from allstarhealth.com is much cheaper but doesn't say pharmaceutical grade or bioavailability. Bulk powders are even cheaper and some are pharmaceutical grade.

What do you guys think? Does it matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Technically yes, but I think if you pick a well-known company that has been around for years and has tons of positive reviews you can be highly confident in getting good supplements. Powdercity is another good brand IMHO.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Pharmacy Grade means that the product must meet the testing and quality standards set out by the FDA. No supplement manufacturer can put that on their product unless they meet these strict QC requirements.

It means you are getting exactly what the product says it is and nothing else.

Also, the NutraKey L-Arginine product is super-micronized which means that it is processed even further for a much higher bioavailability...meaning more that your body can use.

It's an outstanding product and worth every penny if you want the best results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me