What are low testosterone symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
What symptoms you had with low testosterone? I undestand there are symptoms which you can't notice like bone loss

were your symptoms mostly sexual or more physical health related like lack of energy and not being able to build muscle/burn fat

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The number one symptom I had was brain fog, I hated that feeling. TRT cleared it up really fast sometimes I even forget that I had it.

CoastWatcher

Brain fog, lethargy, diminished libido, erectile challenges, mild depression. All resolved within eight months (the dialing-in period once I found a proper protocol).

I found TRT while troubleshooting my sudden onset depression and having no trigger panic attacks which also gave me anxiety.
Sex just wasn't a part of the equation at all. I had ED and basicly no libido for the last 10 years.
When your T lvl is so low you just don't think about/desire sex and when your d-ck quits getting hard no biggy.

What I have discovered is there is more to your T lvl than just libido. Your T lvl effects your will to keep living. It gives you the strength to f-ing fight back.

Vince

Super Moderator
what numbers you needed to achieve to get rid of brain fog? i have it big time im about 4-5 months off T as of now not taking nothing
For me to get rid of all my brain fog, I needed trough levels of T to be over 800 and I prefer my levels to be least 1000. I know many would think that's too high.

Systemlord

I had an extreme respond to low T of 225 ng/dL with a free T of 7.2 pg/mL, felt like a 90 year old man and had difficult climbing stairs or even getting to the restroom. My heart was pounding all the time and felt as if I was dying. Brain fog from hell, muscle wasting, zero erections and anemia. Worst case scenario for a man with low testosterone.

callebs

Brain fog and lack of mental focus is the one that's bothering me the most. Yes, I also have fatigue, anxiety, some depression and poor sleep, but I could almost live with those issues. The brain fog is making me feel like I live in an alternate reality, and that the rest of the world is passing me by. (BTW I am new to the forum, just diagnosed with low T and haven't started treatment but it's looking like injectable T is going to be my best option.)

I had an extreme respond to low T of 225 ng/dL with a free T of 7.2 pg/mL, felt like a 90 year old man and had difficult climbing stairs or even getting to the restroom. My heart was pounding all the time and felt as if I was dying. Brain fog from hell, muscle wasting, zero erections and anemia. Worst case scenario for a man with low testosterone.
this is what I felt like even with high testosterone levels for at least a year after I took to much anastrozole..

Testoultra

Hey lowe2sucks
When testosterone levels are low, a man's problems can range from low sex drive to trouble sleeping, frequent urination, and mood swings — even depression.

These symptoms are known as andropause, a condition sometimes nicknamed "male menopause."

Vitamin_C

My main symptoms were fat gain around my mid-section and so-so gains in the gym and anxiety. I didn't have any problems with mood or libido or ED.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me