Weight Gain on TRT - Should I Be Concerned?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

I've been on testosterone for two and a half months and it is HCG a little over a month ago no Arimidex yet getting my labs done next week but I've gained probably over 25 lb I've been Lifting for 3 months so I'm not sure why any advice or any input from any of you cuz I've been reading all these different things on here! Is it normal?? I'm a little concerned please advise thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It's normal for someone to have an increase appetite when first starting TRT, I did. My appetite did go back to normal and I lost the extra weight.

buggies100

What is your lean body mass like now after lifting some? I mean do you have less fat on your body, do your clothes fit looser, tighter or same. I have put on 7-8 pounds over the last 3-4months, but yet have less fat. I have a hard time pinching an inch anywhere when i inject.
I do not remember from 5 years ago almost if i gained an appetite when i first started, but i dod not put on any significant weight

I've been on testosterone for two and a half months and it is HCG a little over a month ago no Arimidex yet getting my labs done next week but I've gained probably over 25 lb I've been Lifting for 3 months so I'm not sure why any advice or any input from any of you cuz I've been reading all these different things on here! Is it normal?? I'm a little concerned please advise thank you

How's this affecting you? Do you feel bloated? Retaining water, etc etc? Except for the toughest of steroid cycles out there no one can put on 25lbs in 3 months which tells me it's water more than LBM. Do you have a good set of labs on this protocol with the correct E testing?

Rockyo317

Good Morning Everybody thanks for the few replys and Vince carter i was on trt for over 2 yrs went of in mid sept then went back on mid febuary the T Mid been on 1/2 Ml a week since then and then a month later added the hcg 250is 2 times a wk no arimdax yet! when i started the i weighed like 170 pds since mid febuary which i went to my urolgist yesterday for ck up she weighed me in at 203 so over 30pds im guessing it is mostly water i eat very clean and healthy been working out since end of jan not heavey weights more sets more reps so im not sure whats up? when i was on trt in other posts ahile i said i was very puffy unfer eyes and my face was my eyes arent bad and face at all yet and hoping i dont go threw that again made me look alot older in the face so not sure! Hopefully its just water weight for now any input advice guys or who ever can help please reach out thank you Rocky

madman

Super Moderator
How's this affecting you? Do you feel bloated? Retaining water, etc etc? Except for the toughest of steroid cycles out there no one can put on 25lbs in 3 months which tells me it's water more than LBM. Do you have a good set of labs on this protocol with the correct E testing?

I am with Mr. Carter on this one!

Rockyo317

Ps my Doctor yesterday said have your endo give u a labs! I did my shots yesterday so I guess I have to wait to do on rage 7Th Or 8th day of my last shot? So im going next wk for labs! Please any other input from my post above please reach out any one thanks

Ps my Doctor yesterday said have your endo give u a labs! I did my shots yesterday so I guess I have to wait to do on rage 7Th Or 8th day of my last shot? So im going next wk for labs! Please any other input from my post above please reach out any one thanks

with no labs there;s nothing to say about whats going on with you past what's already been said.

Rockyo317

I do drink a good amount of water through the day actually with lemon in it and apple cider vinegar so I'm not sure what all this weekend came from like I said I'm lifting weights lighter weights more reps my libido is good but just all this puffiness my body I just feel puffy plus all that weight or 30 lbs since let's say January 10th from now

I do drink a good amount of water through the day actually with lemon in it and apple cider vinegar so I'm not sure what all this weekend came from like I said I'm lifting weights lighter weights more reps my libido is good but just all this puffiness my body I just feel puffy plus all that weight or 30 lbs since let's say January 10th from now

Rocky do you use creatine? I had to stop creatine when I first started TRT. I got a double chin just full of water. I also developed a pocket of water between my abs. I called it my third boob.

It took me about 3 months before my water weigh went away. I back taking 5g creatine. During those 3 months I did use Expel twice for 7 days to help reduce the warer.

hth

Rockyo317

Thanks for the Reply No I dont take Creatine! I eat pretty healthy and clean stay away from sodium foods some salt in some but dont take much in! So reAlly not sure why all this weight life lighter weights more reps dint eat lots of carbs drink alot of water like I said so my eyes aren't puffed up under yet or face but body feels it so not sure feelinglost any other input please all chime in thanks

Rockyo317

Good morning everybody just need a little help here getting my labs done for the first time after being on the Trt for two and a half months! No Arimadex yet!! Im just wondering if I did my shot on a Tuesday!! Do I get my labs done the following Tuesday 7 days Since the shot or the 8th day should i get tested to get the true results in my lab results for the first time? Please any help would be much appreciated thank you

Rockyo317

guess no One likes
To help when asking questions and getting alittle help to get some answers about Trt!! Any Input Anybody above question please? Thank you Oh well it is what it is

Vince

Super Moderator
Good morning everybody just need a little help here getting my labs done for the first time after being on the Trt for two and a half months! No Arimadex yet!! Im just wondering if I did my shot on a Tuesday!! Do I get my labs done the following Tuesday 7 days Since the shot or the 8th day should i get tested to get the true results in my lab results for the first time? Please any help would be much appreciated thank you

Do Labs on injection day before you inject.

Rockyo317

Good Morning Vince Carter heres all my labs finally below and other tests 3 wks ago below! Maybe you could help me Please and any other input from memebers! Please all Chimm in want to feel good!! It will be much aprpreciated thank you Guys
These Done Last wk and below wrer done 3 wks ago!!
20180602_165210.jpg

20180602_170006.jpg
Ps Guys there were done 3 wks ago

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S
T4,Free(Direct)
1.22NORMAL
Reference*Range:0.82-1.77ng/dL

Triiodothyronine (T3)
Triiodothyronine (T3)
103NORMAL
Reference*Range:71-180ng/dL

TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01

hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodology

Prolactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Fee Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01

Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01

Last edited:

Rockyo317

Hello FeelingLost heres they are from my labs 3 wks i didnt Put Hct-Hemoglobin Please Input All Just Want To Feel Good

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Free Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01

WBC
6.5[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]

Reference Range: 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL
RBC
4.92[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]

Reference Range: 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL
Hemoglobin
15.6[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]

Reference Range: 13.0-17.7 g/dL
Hematocrit
45.1[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]

Reference Range: 37.5-51.0 %