Very Worried - Potential Cardiac Issues & TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
again thank you.. i just want to point out. I have no problems injecting . i have done it for 2 years. this happened out of the blue.

We have a good number of guys here that have anxiety and it's not the injections or the hormones per se, it's just their anxiety triggers in some related way. very hard to help people that react this way but it what it is, as they say. Diagnosed or undiagnosed anxiety causes a good number of problems that get in the way.

Checkdis

I haven’t read everything, but I truly believe anxiety can cause a lot of physical symptoms which you may be experiencing. The mind is very strong, and getting adequate sleep and food is the best way to go. Go for a mile walk everyday, get outside, and if it your time, it’s your time. We should not live in fear of death, but embrace the things that matter most. I also find unplugging from social media has helped (deleted all accounts) and your mobile device/PC. And not searching on google as well. I do like this forum because it is educational, but I can go a week without sometimes just to keep my mind at ease.

My short story is, I have formed an anxiety towards my bladder. All my doctors think I am okay and healthy, and every test has come back normal except low T. Remember blood test ranges are a statistical number. You and I may run different numbers which may be normal for our bodies. It is only when we are way off the charts we start to question something may be wrong.

I have started my TRT protocol which I will remain on until my mind mends. I will not resort to SSRI’s, and the benzodiazepines I am taking, I am now slowly coming off. I started seeing an anxiety therapist who specialize in health anxiety, and I will also be seeing a therapist who specializes in hypnotism.

I have not yet found a sports psychologist in my network in NY.

Saul

I started seeing an anxiety therapist who specialize in health anxiety,

I think this is important. IMO, anxiety is a part of your brain tricking other parts of your brain and your body into thinking something that is not true. The key is to find the cause of the anxiety, understand it, accept it, and live with it. By doing this, the anxiety is reduced. A good analogy is watching a scary movie. When you watch it you may really feel scared and have increased heart rate, scream out, get sweaty palms. These are real feelings, yet you are safe on your couch and there is no real danger. Much like anxiety, the scary movie is tricking the rest of your body into thinking there is danger or a real cause for anxiety. If you can break the cycle, understand the cause and accept that the reason for feeling this way is due to false inputs from a part of the brain, then anxiety can be dealt with and over time reduced. There are still triggers, but the triggers can be avoided or don't have to spiral into feelings of greater anxiety. Also keep in mind that a certain level of anxiety about certain things is normal and to be expected.

Checkdis

I think this is important. IMO, anxiety is a part of your brain tricking other parts of your brain and your body into thinking something that is not true. The key is to find the cause of the anxiety, understand it, accept it, and live with it. By doing this, the anxiety is reduced. A good analogy is watching a scary movie. When you watch it you may really feel scared and have increased heart rate, scream out, get sweaty palms. These are real feelings, yet you are safe on your couch and there is no real danger. Much like anxiety, the scary movie is tricking the rest of your body into thinking there is danger or a real cause for anxiety. If you can break the cycle, understand the cause and accept that the reason for feeling this way is due to false inputs from a part of the brain, then anxiety can be dealt with and over time reduced. There are still triggers, but the triggers can be avoided or don't have to spiral into feelings of greater anxiety. Also keep in mind that a certain level of anxiety about certain things is normal and to be expected.

Great analogy Saul! From this thread, I think someone should list some great sports/health/biofeedback psychologists as a result. This may just help a lot of people and save some lives to be honest. I really feel people, including myself need to find a way to unplug from our health worries. Give the mind a break, and some guidance. I also think the OP, could benefit from this as well and use it to help others.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me