Vasper, a breakthrough in Fitness?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

Vasper is an exercise machine that employs several approaches that have shown promise in studies for improving performance, health, body composition, strength, and recuperation. Those are compression/occlusion, cooling, and intervals. All three of those modalities have shown beneficial effects in studies, but it should be noted studies are ongoing.

Vasper combines all three into a single machine, which seemingly allows a greater response to exercise in a shorter time period. Some major organizations, such as NASA, Texas Rangers, United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) and various other groups and teams employ Vasper directly and or are researching the possible benefits. Several small pilot studies have shown some impressive hormonal effects, in the form of increased testosterone and IGF-1 and decreased cortisol levels.

Cont:

http://www.brinkzone.com/general-health/vasper-a-breakthrough-in-fitness/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jinzang

Am I missing something here? Why not:
  1. Buy an exercise bike and resistance bands
  2. Tie the bands around your arms and legs
  3. Crank up the air conditioner
  4. Jump on the bike and pedal for 21 minutes
Your low tech Vasper.

Will Brink

Am I missing something here? Why not:
  1. Buy an exercise bike and resistance bands
  2. Tie the bands around your arms and legs
  3. Crank up the air conditioner
  4. Jump on the bike and pedal for 21 minutes
Your low tech Vasper.

I say go for it! I have done occlusion training using rubber tubing in the past. I'm doubting few will be motivated enough to do it, along with making sure do do it right (done incorrectly, it can be dangerous), high AC may not have the same effects on skin temps as that Vasper, etc, but there's no reason not to DYI it if one is so motivated to do so and has the room, etc. One can do all three of those as DYI if they are motivated enough to do it, and that can be said for all manner of things. Others however will opt to use X machine that takes the thinking and such out of it for them.

DragonBits

I am praying for the realllllllly big advance in fitness.

Someone takes over my body for 6 months, whips it into condition and gives it back to me all tuned up.

Everything else seems like a whole lot of work on my part.

Will Brink

I am praying for the realllllllly big advance in fitness.

Someone takes over my body for 6 months, whips it into condition and gives it back to me all tuned up.

Everything else seems like a whole lot of work on my part.

Well, you still have to put some effort in and probably will for a long time to come. Vasper may allow better effects from the efforts you put in.

Will Brink

Capt. Tom Chaby, Director, U.S. Special Operations Command, Preservation of the Force & Family:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me