Vasectomy - Have You Had One? What's Your Experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jayt

On the T and I am done with having kids. The wife stopped using birth control a few months ago and is now optimizing her hormones. We went back to condoms....boy do they suck. The wife mentioned the BIG V again, which I have been adamantly opposed against for the following reasons:

1. I've never had a surgical procedure in my life and certainly do not want my first to be having my boys cut open. Never a good thing having doctor open you up even if its tiny puncture.
2. I worry about complications such as infection. What is some crazy shit goes wrong and I can no longer get it up. I know, it's highly unlikely but hey shot happens.
3. Being on T I now have low sperm production. I worry that getting V will lower the amount of fluid upon ejaculation. I don't want to shoot blanks.

What are your thoughts on Vasectomy? If you got one, what was your experience? Anything complications? Would you do it again if you could do it all over again? Notice any reduction in ejaculation, etc?
Do it ! I had one 40 years ago when doctors used the knife... today it's laser and is quick and painless. We wanted children, decided it was time and just one load without protection produced my first son. Back to contraception, she used a diaphragm most times but occasionally I used a condom.... agree with your they suck. 3 years after the birth of our first son, she decided we should begin for a second child... again, one load with out protection and she was pregnant. after birth of second son, we agreed 2 was all we wanted. back to contraception.... we slipped and bingo one load and number 3 on the way. I went to Urologist for the V. I was afraid of the cutting and it was a bit painful for 3 or 4 days. Took 2 weeks to clear the sperm. Best thing i ever did.... no impact on fucking or orgasm ... and may have enhanced as i knew it was safe. Only drawback then was what if we broke up and I hooked up with someone else who wanted children... it can be reversed but OMG that is painful and major surgery. I knew I did not want any more so decided if I did hook up children were no option and I was honestly okay with that..... Still married 46 years, still sexually active 3+ times a week... no negative impact from the cut. I still recommend to anyone to do it, in fact I have a 40 year old son, who never wanted children and is very sexually active with multiple women. he had one when he was 28. He flat out tells them he has had it and he wants no children... from what I can see he has no issues with scoring or relationships because of having it. Again I recommend to do it...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching