VA Hospital Giving Me Low Dose TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

tim66

Hi everyone

My name is Tim I have been using the va also. Not to happy with them as they are only giving me a low dose of andro gel 1.62 3 squirts daily have to go back in 3 months. My t was around 155 at this rate of testing I might get it to 500 or 600 hundred by age 80.

Everybody seems helpful here, seems like I found the right place to get educated

Tim66

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Tim, Welcome to ExcelMale. Looks like you need a better doctor. Most here self inject T every 3 1/2 days, seems like the best protocol to keep your testosterone levels nice and even.

davidrn

You have another option, use Discounted labs or similar, and get your Total T and free t done. With results in hand, you can call or email your MD for an increase or earlier visit. You should wait at least a month before testing. You may need to ask other guys who they are using for an MD to find a more responsive MD to TRT issues.

CoastWatcher

You have another option, use Discounted labs or similar, and get your Total T and free t done. With results in hand, you can call or email your MD for an increase or earlier visit. You should wait at least a month before testing. You may need to ask other guys who they are using for an MD to find a more responsive MD to TRT issues.

This is an excellent strategy to at least see if, with labs in hand, the VA will come around. And the point about waiting four weeks prior to testing is sound advice you should follow any time you make a protocol change.

Hi everyone

My name is Tim I have been using the va also. Not to happy with them as they are only giving me a low dose of andro gel 1.62 3 squirts daily have to go back in 3 months. My t was around 155 at this rate of testing I might get it to 500 or 600 hundred by age 80.

Everybody seems helpful here, seems like I found the right place to get educated

Tim66

You're unlikely to make good, lasting progress on transdermals, most men don't, or it doesn't last and they stop absorbing it. It's worth a try being cost free, I assume it is. I stay away from the VA except for maintaining my hearing disability. Most everyone that goes down this path and wants to be or get serious about it goes on self injections with HCG and perhaps an aromatase inhibitor (if needed).
USAF 91-04

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching