Use of growth hormone

Buy Lab Tests Online

jimmyneutron

Hi all,

I have been interested in the gym for a long time, but only in September I began to constantly train and intensively immerse myself in theoretical knowledge. When I was younger, I wanted to be like Arnie and many other bodybuilders, but then I found out that for this you need to use anabolic steroids and my desire subsided greatly. Especially when I saw the jock-cloud, whose everything is so strangely pumped up that he doesn’t have beautiful shapes, but round ones, like a cloud in a child’s drawing :D

But after talking with several people and reading various articles, I learned that closer to 35-40, when the SHBG level decreases, you can start using anabolic steroids to maintain it. So for now I have decided to pump without the use of pharmaceuticals, but every day the thoughts creep into my head: “Maybe I still need to?” What do you think about it? Maybe it’s still necessary? :D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

Hi all,

I have been interested in the gym for a long time, but only in September I began to constantly train and intensively immerse myself in theoretical knowledge. When I was younger, I wanted to be like Arnie and many other bodybuilders, but then I found out that for this you need to use anabolic steroids and my desire subsided greatly. Especially when I saw the jock-cloud, whose everything is so strangely pumped up that he doesn’t have beautiful shapes, but round ones, like a cloud in a child’s drawing :D

But after talking with several people and reading various articles, I learned that closer to 35-40, when the SHBG level decreases, you can start using anabolic steroids to maintain it. So for now I have decided to pump without the use of pharmaceuticals, but every day the thoughts creep into my head: “Maybe I still need to?” What do you think about it? Maybe it’s still necessary? :D
My two cents after over 40 years of training...AAS are the last things you should be thinking about as someone new to the gym. It will take you at least three years per body area before your gains level out, and more than three years in total before you've experimented with enough different routines to know what works for you long-term. It also takes years to build the work capacity necessary to handle the necessary volume of training. You will also need to learn to handle minor injuries and set-backs. I also strongly recommend sprinting and sled-pushing which are major undertakings in themselves. Learning how to eat enough food while eating clean (minimal PUFAs and a-cellular carbs, plenty of quality protein) is also an undertaking in itself. If you are low in natural anabolics (provided you are not over-training) then that needs to be addressed but adding in external anabolics is not necessarily the answer. If you rely on those too early you will never really learn how to train properly. Most lifters use too much intesity and too little volume, and sorting that out should be your primary goal for the first few years, as well as just learning good form and establishing consistency.

BigTex

Hi all,

I am having a hard time understanding why you titled this thread "Use of growth hormone."

Here is a list with pictures of the 21 best natural bodybuilders. You will not get like this in a few weeks. This take a huge amount of time and dedication.

jimmyneutron

I am having a hard time understanding why you titled this thread "Use of growth hormone."

Here is a list with pictures of the 21 best natural bodybuilders. You will not get like this in a few weeks. This take a huge amount of time and dedication.

Yes, I agree with you that you cannot get your body into this shape in two weeks. Even after almost six months of working in the gym, I understand that I still haven’t achieved 10% of my desired form. But for me, these bodybuilders are a great example - The 10 Best Bodybuilders of All Time
My two cents after over 40 years of training...AAS are the last things you should be thinking about as someone new to the gym. It will take you at least three years per body area before your gains level out, and more than three years in total before you've experimented with enough different routines to know what works for you long-term. It also takes years to build the work capacity necessary to handle the necessary volume of training. You will also need to learn to handle minor injuries and set-backs. I also strongly recommend sprinting and sled-pushing which are major undertakings in themselves. Learning how to eat enough food while eating clean (minimal PUFAs and a-cellular carbs, plenty of quality protein) is also an undertaking in itself. If you are low in natural anabolics (provided you are not over-training) then that needs to be addressed but adding in external anabolics is not necessarily the answer. If you rely on those too early you will never really learn how to train properly. Most lifters use too much intesity and too little volume, and sorting that out should be your primary goal for the first few years, as well as just learning good form and establishing consistency.
In general, I had an understanding that there were several years of hard work ahead, and not only in the gym, but you made it clear that using pharma is a transition to a new level when you have already reached the maximum on your own.

I mean that the same Ronnie Coleman did not get into shape in six months, but before that he worked hard in the gym on his own for many years in a row, and only after a few years he decided to move into the category of heavyweights and began using AAS.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me