Updated Labs Looks Good - I think.

Buy Lab Tests Online

River Rat

Hi Guys. So I just had labs taken after being on my new protocol for about 5 weeks. I wanted to test a little early as my previous test had my Hematocrit at 57. Overall I am pleased with my test results but I still am very foggy headed. I wanted to share my results to see if anyone has any ideas as to why I still have brain fog. Also, I am a low SHBG guy with my last blood work reading 15.4. I have been on trt since May 2018.

Also, my new protocal is 100 mg of T Cypionate every 7 days with 350IU HCG twice per week. My PCP just put me on Vitamin D as my blood work from Sept showed I was deficient.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Attachments

• Labs 10 24 18.pdf
    353 KB · Views: 116
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

How did you get your hematocrit down from 57 to 50?

You don't need to test LH & FSH as they will be near 0. Might save some $?

For brain fog, how is your sleep? Any dhea numbers?

River Rat

How did you get your hematocrit down from 57 to 50?

You don't need to test LH & FSH as they will be near 0. Might save some $?

For brain fog, how is your sleep? Any dhea numbers?
No idea on the hematocrit. Maybe I was dehidrated. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine which has helped with sleep. My DHEA SO4 was 481 in May 2018 with a range of 95 to 530.

fifty

That’s weird. I get hematocrit values all over the map too. Makes you wonder.

Vitamin D can help with brain fog. What are you taking? 5,000? 10,000?

Hi Guys. So I just had labs taken after being on my new protocol for about 5 weeks. I wanted to test a little early as my previous test had my Hematocrit at 57. Overall I am pleased with my test results but I still am very foggy headed. I wanted to share my results to see if anyone has any ideas as to why I still have brain fog. Also, I am a low SHBG guy with my last blood work reading 15.4. I have been on trt since May 2018.

Also, my new protocal is 100 mg of T Cypionate every 7 days with 350IU HCG twice per week. My PCP just put me on Vitamin D as my blood work from Sept showed I was deficient.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

My opinion...your E is still to high, for your SHBG. Your Free T is too high which (likely) means your Free E is very high. This won't show up in the LC/MS/MS E2 test. You should running Free Estradiol, if you can afford it. In the end quite possible your Sens E2 is going to have to be less than your SHBG.

My SHBG is 12-14 and my E is in the single digits and I'm doing the best I ever have been.

The labs you posted...what protocol are you on there? That's what you need to asjudt off of and you neglected to say what you were using then. This new protocol you say 100mg once per week is ghastly.

River Rat

I was on and am still on 1 testosterone injection of 100 mg every 7 days and 350 iu HCG twice per week. No AI at this time but the dr prescribed if needed. I would like to change to 50 mg test twice per week but want dr approval. I am currently waiting for dr to review results and advise.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

My opinion...your E is still to high, for your SHBG. Your Free T is too high which (likely) means your Free E is very high. This won't show up in the LC/MS/MS E2 test. You should running Free Estradiol, if you can afford it. In the end quite possible your Sens E2 is going to have to be less than your SHBG.

My SHBG is 12-14 and my E is in the single digits and I'm doing the best I ever have been.

Vince: Does Discounted Labs have a Free E test available?

I was on and am still on 1 testosterone injection of 100 mg every 7 days and 350 iu HCG twice per week. No AI at this time but the dr prescribed if needed. I would like to change to 50 mg test twice per week but want dr approval. I am currently waiting for dr to review results and advise.

The numbers you pulled in your labs don't necessarily indicate that youre low SHBG, they can be better but if your SHBG were close to 20 I think your numbers would be, lower. At any rate you're right to try and get to 50mg E3.5D but if youre actually low(er) SHBG, you may find yourself needing to do EOD, eventually. Please run SHBG in your next set of labs if you can.

River Rat

The numbers you pulled in your labs don't necessarily indicate that youre low SHBG, they can be better but if your SHBG were close to 20 I think your numbers would be, lower. At any rate you're right to try and get to 50mg E3.5D but if youre actually low(er) SHBG, you may find yourself needing to do EOD, eventually. Please run SHBG in your next set of labs if you can.
Thanks Everyone for the advise.

River Rat

Vince - I have had my SHBG tested a number of times over the past 6 months at is has always been low. Not sure why but SHBG is in the teens.

Is this common to need E levels close to or less than SHBG? My SHBG is 19 and I'm starting with Defy this week. It seems like getting E levels dialed for the individual is at least as important as getting T levels up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me