TWICE PER WEEK TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH GREATER RISK OF HIGH HEMATOCRIT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I had the same thing in terms of it happening in reverse. Mine sat around 45-47 for 5 years until just recently, I got three consecutive readings over 51. No change in dosage, no change in BW or any of that, practically the same exact workout as before, I've been drinking a gallon of water for the past month or so and taking grapefruit seed extract. I did donate for the first time last week and we'll see if the extra hydration,grapefruit and donation make a difference. What's even stranger is that when I was a kid and would go for a physical, even into college, they always remarked that my Hg and HCT were borderline low wand I should keep an eye on it.

I thought my increase in HCT was due to complication with the Thyroid some how, maybe triggering a bit of sleep apnea, but maybe that's the increase injection frequency. see if you have maybe developed some apnea or water retention along the way that may cause HCT to go higher

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Scors60

I thought my increase in HCT was due to complication with the Thyroid some how, maybe triggering a bit of sleep apnea, but maybe that's the increase injection frequency. see if you have maybe developed some apnea or water retention along the way that may cause HCT to go higher

Well, I DO have sleep apnea, but had it well before starting TRT, and I use a CPAP religiously every night. I also have hypothyroidism, and,again, that was the first thing I was diagnosed with, before hypogonadism. My doctor put me on Thyroid meds, which corrected that rather quickly, but my T was still very low, so I started TRT then. Both of the possible issues that might have lead to this are and have been dealt with since before I even began TRT. This is why it baffles me.

T

tareload

And then you can certainly have a well defended argument that any Erythrocytosis is benign and otherwise a misdiagnosed PCV. ASn increase in one or even two blood factors might not be anything, an increase in all blood factors, which is PCV, would be cause for concern. Then too you can even break it in to being Platelets and not HCT/HGB/RBC.

Not sure how it can be elucidated for you in any more detail. See specific post linked below.

Hematocrit, TRT --> systemic vascular resistance response

Because some doctors (who don't seem to be huge fans of physics) sorta sound comforting, you'd take their opinions over Dr. Saya who has a very good grasp of shear stress, viscosity, strain rate, etc, etc. I'd tend to listen to the provider who gets their facts straight on the effect of Hct on the heart. Also a real plus if they got an A in Fluid Mechanics class. I guess I'm funny like that. See the examples I went over with Jay, Bob, etc.

Your post is dangerous to men who have compromised cardiovascular system. Sure, you can get away with running high Hcts for a while if in great shape, but your comments are not helpful to obese, poor cardio dude who goes on TRT. You fundamentally don't understand the relevant variables and effects in this scenario. Keep reading :).

@Dr Justin Saya MD

Last edited by a moderator:

Gianluca

Well, I DO have sleep apnea, but had it well before starting TRT, and I use a CPAP religiously every night. I also have hypothyroidism, and,again, that was the first thing I was diagnosed with, before hypogonadism. My doctor put me on Thyroid meds, which corrected that rather quickly, but my T was still very low, so I started TRT then. Both of the possible issues that might have lead to this are and have been dealt with since before I even began TRT. This is why it baffles me.

funny enough I just got back my CBC today, my Hemoglobin dropped from 17.6 to 17. The only changes I made are: I increased my Thyroid and with my diet. I don't eat grains anymore, beside for some basmati white, and I increased my red meat consumption

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me