Trying to get therapeutic phlebotomy but getting discouraged

Buy Lab Tests Online
Try your local hospital. They will probably have a donation laboratory area. They will take scripts printed out on your computer which I'm assuming yours is since you said out of state. They took mine and said they will throw out my blood. So they have no problem doing that. All other places wouldn't take my rx either so I know how you feel. Good luck.

In my case I wanted to donate like a normal person lol, but I have a hard time at certain medial places that set off my anxiety and when I went to my blood donation place I was not thrilled with all the tables, blood lines, machines and medical stuff. So my blood pressure went over 100 and I found out they cant take blood when its over that. Now that I have given blood (first time) I'm hoping I will be able to go to a normal blood center and donate and help others down the road.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dand2

So I had my blood re-tested and my blood cell count was normal (although on the higher end) So I may need to still to the phlebotomy but right now we are just monitoring how I react to the low dose of TRT. So I have started my trt treatment at .22ml 3 times a week subq and hcg 3 times a week also.

Jon H

I live in Maryland as well, and have had a very hard time getting a therapeutic phlebotomy. I've tried normal donations several times through Red Cross and hospital blood drives, but they won't take it. Every time I go in to donate my resting heart rate is 101-105, which is over their limit.

I recently found Centennial Medical Group in MD that will gladly perform phlebotomies with an out-of-state Rx. They even took care of processing it through my insurance, which made my cost less than $60. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.

I know this is an old thread, but thought it might help anyone else in the same situation.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It’s a shame that some men in the US and around the world are having a difficult time getting their doctors to call in an order to the closest blood center.

Great summary for all blood centers in the US and around the world from a place in Houston (of course!)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale