Mobile Therapeutic Phlebotomy in Las Vegas

Buy Lab Tests Online

EPSLVNV

Hello, Im Randall. I own and operate a mobile phlebotomy service (EXPEDIENT PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES,LLC). We are currently servicing all of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Summerlin Nevada. EPS offers regular routine lab draws as well as therapeutic phlebotomy. Feel free to reach out if you believe these services would be beneficial to you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey Randell!

This is great idea! Do me a favour bring this service to Canada too! Us poor Canadians have many less options for TRT, only one blood bank, cant test many labs on our own, less TRT clinics. How much money do you need to start in Canada?? lol!

EPSLVNV

Hey Randell!

This is great idea! Do me a favour bring this service to Canada too! Us poor Canadians have many less options for TRT, only one blood bank, cant test many labs on our own, less TRT clinics. How much money do you need to start in Canada?? lol!
Hi there,

Thanks for informing me that theirs a demand for the services that I offer in Canada! Hopefully we will be able to make that expansion to get you guys taken care of sooner than later.

AMPS

Hey Randell!

Hi Randell,
Im Andrea I own AMPS- American Mobile Phlebotomy Service in Calif. most of my Canadian clients fly or drive in to have their procedure done. My clients come from all over to see me. We are in Arizona, Calif., Chicago Illinois, or some of my clients fly me to them.
www.americanmobilephlebotomyservice.com

AMPS

Hello, Im Randall. I own and operate a mobile phlebotomy service (EXPEDIENT PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES,LLC). We are currently servicing all of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Summerlin Nevada. EPS offers regular routine lab draws as well as therapeutic phlebotomy. Feel free to reach out if you believe these services would be beneficial to you.
Hi Randell,
I'm Andrea owner of American Mobile Phlebotomy Service in SoCal Id love to connect with you for Nevada, we have services in Arizona, Chicago Illinois, Conneticut, Colorado. We have a list and would love to partner with you and add you to our database. Thank you

EPSLVNV

Hi Randell,
I'm Andrea owner of American Mobile Phlebotomy Service in SoCal Id love to connect with you for Nevada, we have services in Arizona, Chicago Illinois, Conneticut, Colorado. We have a list and would love to partner with you and add you to our database. Thank you
Hello Andrea.
Please feel free to reach out to me via email at [email protected].
Looking forward to speaking with you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching