TRT without AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Has anyone here ever used Estro DIM to help with the slightly higher E2? I'm pretty sure it is not as effective as an AI drug, but I wonder if it might help just a bit. I understand this supplement claims to also help free up T. My E2 is at 42 and I feel just fine without any side effects, and not taking an AI, but I can't stop thinking about if I should bring it down a tad to make sure I have a better threshold window just in case.

Here's a nice thread that talks about the DIM.
Huge increase in libido with DIM
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?13585-Huge-increase-in-libido-with-DIM

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saxon

Was just curious how many of us are on TRT without the need for an AI? If so, what are you're numbers? Would be especially good to hear from anyone who's E2 is "high" but feels fine?

Me. I run 200mg a week of Test Cypionate with 330IU of HCG eod and feel great. I posted bloods in the Blood work section here a few weeks back.

HealthMan

Has anyone here ever used Estro DIM to help with the slightly higher E2? I'm pretty sure it is not as effective as an AI drug, but I wonder if it might help just a bit. I understand this supplement claims to also help free up T. My E2 is at 42 and I feel just fine without any side effects, and not taking an AI, but I can't stop thinking about if I should bring it down a tad to make sure I have a better threshold window just in case.
I lowered my testosterone cypionate dosage and I am no longer taking anastrozole after 2 years using it. I am taking DIM + Calcium D Glucarate + Zinc and so far so good. I will probably have bloodwork done in a couple of months.

giants23

I was on TRT when I was 29 to 39yrs old...I never took an AI nor did I know what it was until I got on this forum. I did the older protocol which was 200mg every 2-3 weeks. Had alot of experience from the patches, gels(which I hated, worst mistake, made my whole upper arms n back hairy n hassle of doing it every day) and the shots(Best protocol hands down out of the 3) My T levels were 592 2-3 wks before injection and 800 2 days after. I never experienced the fluctuating feelings or troughs...E2 was always 24-26... It was the best I ever felt in my life especially in my mid 30s. Libido was best ever in my life..I was a solid ripped 180lbs..
I would try going without an AI and see how you feel...
The new protocol seems to be 2 T shots every week with 1 shot of 250-500 hcg to maintain fertility from all I have seen on the forums...I am now 42 and stopped taking tshot for just over 3yrs..Now out of shape, 205lbs, no libido...getting labs back today...3 months ago my previous T level 268 which is low, Estradiol sensitive 26, .... I haven't had the chance to try this newer protocol doing weekly shots. My new wife and I have been trying to conceive a baby the last three years which is why I got off the t shot since tanked my sperm... Terrible doctor I had years ago never told me one time that my sperm would tank while on TRT. Clomid was the only thing that brought my sperm levels near normal.. I recently tried an AI to see if that would help on sperm production instead the last 6 weeks and bring my libido up a little and it did work for libido a little but nothing has been as good when I was on TRT... The minute my wife concieve's I'm going back on TRT no AI and try HCG with it. Can't wait because this has been a disaster being off of it...worst Ive ever felt...just my experience

giants23

Guys like Vince, Nelsen, Systemlord,Healthman and lowe2sucks all have great advice and in some cases much better knowledge thru their own experience compared to some Dr's. The only Dr I have come across that seems spot on is Dr Saya Defy Medical. I wouldnt have found him if it wasnt for this forum with these group of guys...if all else talk to Dr Saya. He is worth every penney and great prices

killerhair

I dont take AI and feel fine

This is a little late, but hopefully it helps ya.

I do not take AI I feel totally fine. I feel balanced. That's the short answer.

Longer version:

I tried 150 mg of cypionate per week and actually felt more amped, pumped and had stronger erections but I didn't like the idea of taking a drug (AI) to counter act the conversion of estrogen because of the higher levels of tes. So I chose to take lower dosage of cypionate (as long as it got me where i wanted to be) and control my body fat to reduce the conversion of estrogen. I am 48 year old, live a very healthy lifestyle and have a body fat of around 12%. This combination has been working well for me for a year thus far.

I take 120mg Cypionate a week and no AI.

Height : 6,1
Weight : 215lbs
Body Fat : 12%

My last labs :

Estrogen Total Serum = 258 pg/ml
Estradiol = 32 pg/ml
Total T = 1078 ng/dl
Free T = 182 pg/ml
PSA = .4 ng/ml
hemoglobin = 15

Last edited:

swellco

For what it's worth, I was on .22 of test cyp, 230 iu HCG and .20 of Anastrozole MWF. Due to circumstances I ran out of meds in December and stopped cold turkey for about 5 weeks. I restarted with my protocol but then 2 weeks in I ran out of Anastrozole. I stopped the HCG completely and now 3 weeks without an AI I'm feeling pretty good. I will draw blood this coming week to see where my numbers are at but so far not feeling any of the high E2. I think the HCG was elevating my E2. I'm 50 and am not going to have any more children so that isn't of concern.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me