Trt success through gp?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JRS1

Has anyone had success with trt through their gp, endo, or urologist? I hear horror stories about how they get it wrong all the time. I’m on Androgel two bottles a month through my GP. I’m works l, it’s just a pain in the ass to apply four pumps a day. I’m trying to avoid using a trt clinic to keep cost down but it may have to be the way I go.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Has anyone had success with trt through their gp, endo, or urologist? I hear horror stories about how they get it wrong all the time. I'm on Androgel two bottles a month through my GP. I'm works l, it's just a pain in the ass to apply four pumps a day. I'm trying to avoid using a trt clinic to keep cost down but it may have to be the way I go.
It all depends on the individual doctor; board certification means next to nothing. I am a Canadian, but obtain care through my primary care doctor, a woman who is as sharp as I could hope for. That said, there just aren't that many doctors, male or female, whomdomunderstand how this game is played.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's hard to find a good trt doctor. You need to really educate yourself before starting testosterone replacement therapy. Maybe even run your labs through discount labs. You can post your results and we can help educate you on the proper protocol. While you're at it, get a complete thyroid panel at least once, TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and antibodies.

JRS1

Oh I’m educated alright. Been on trt two years now. I’ve done a ton of research. I want the injections but I’m everything I hear about and endo or urologist is frightening. My buddy went to an endo and they said they would only give him enough to be at 500. 500? **** that!

Vince

Super Moderator
If you don't mind me asking do they allow you to be in the high range? Say 900?

My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

madman

Super Moderator
Oh I’m educated alright. Been on trt two years now. I’ve done a ton of research. I want the injections but I’m everything I hear about and endo or urologist is frightening. My buddy went to an endo and they said they would only give him enough to be at 500. 500? **** that!

Forget worrying about TT numbers as sure it is good to know where your levels are at but FT is what really matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone.

What is most important is experiencing relief/improvements of low t symptoms and whether that requires ones TT/FT to be closer to the high end of the physiological range or in the mid-normal physiological range comes down to the individual as not all men need to have high TT/FT levels to feel their best.

You see it all the time on forums.....men wishing, praying, hoping for 1000+ TT levels thinking higher levels are better or needed when in fact it is not!

Sean Mosher

What Madman said!
I wish someone would have told me what he just clearly said when I first started.
The trick is finding a doc/provider who thinks and treats each patient that way.

blackebob

Not to rain on your parade I wish I would have stayed o Andro gel, instead of switching to clomid by a board certified dips shit. I have never felt the same as then.

Systemlord

Targeting a range isn't how this game is played, symptom relief should always be the driving factor for dosage increase or decrease. Sick care doctors seem to fixate on lab numbers and ignore symptoms because it's easier for them than spending the time to figure everything out analytically, time for which they do not have.

My previous endo started getting nervous after spending 10 minutes with him, he probably has 20-30 patients to see in a day.

Pringle

I hear more bad than good on this topic.....My GP/hematologist started me on injections 18 months ago. He has been great. What he doesn’t knower understand, he has been open to listening and change, such as injection frequency, range of tests needed, etc. even though I now use Defy for HCG and AI, when needed, I still visit my GP for testosterone and blood management due to insurance savings. What I save in drug/test costs pays for Defy over time. Good experience for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me