TRT not working

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Is it possible that TRT is not working for me due to the fact that I had my srewed up my Androgen Receptors due to previous drug such as Accutane? I heard Finasteride also creates a similar effect.

Any previous users of such drugs with success stories on TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Is it possible that TRT is not working for me due to the fact that I had my srewed up my Androgen Receptors due to previous drug such as Accutane? I heard Finasteride also creates a similar effect.

Any previous users of such drugs with success stories on TRT?

Have you felt any positive effects from TRT, even short-term, like the period immediately after you began treatment? How long have you been on TRT?

FWIW, I used Accutane as a teenager and although I'm not quite to the point where I would call myself a TRT success story, I have felt some benefits.

The reason I wouldn't call myself a TRT success story is that so far, the benefits I feel are subtle and fleeting and arguably not worth it at this point. I'm only 6 months in though and still working on getting my protocol dialed so time will tell. I think patience is the biggest challenge with TRT at this stage.

ERO

I feel your pain as I feel nothing from TRT either, and I have never used Accutane or Finasteride. Nobody likes to talk about it or admit it, but the fact is that TRT doesn't work for everyone.

And by "doesn't work," I mean the user doesn't feel any of the purported benefits even if their blood levels of Total T, Free T and E2 look solid on their protocol.

Diablo666

Thanks guys, for me it worked really well initially.. but apparently that was after YEARS of having low T without even knowing. then it just stopped. Now it is working sometimes but still on trial-error stage with E2.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks guys, for me it worked really well initially.. but apparently that was after YEARS of having low T without even knowing. then it just stopped. Now it is working sometimes but still on trial-error stage with E2.

Do understand that over time as the body adapts to the new testosterone level overall one should feel good regarding energy/mood/libido and erections/body composition changes (mild increase muscle and strength/loss of adipose) and overall well being as long as thyroid/adrenals are healthy and of course total t/free t and e2 levels are in a healthy range among other markers.

Do not expect miracles as eventually you will just feel like your old self when your levels were healthy and this will become the norm.

It is naive to expect that trt is going to make ones energy insane, mood amazing. have a raging libido with erections of titanium, recovery of Wolverine and the strength/muscle of the incredible Hulk.

Sure you should feel good overall but even when one is so called dialed in you will never feel amazing everyday as aside from having hormones in balance lifestyle plays a key role in how one feels day to day.

Excess stress (mental/physical), lack of sleep, poor diet, being overweight/out of shape, physical inactivity, unhealthy relationships, psychological issues (neuro-transmitter health), excess alcohol/recreational drugs, certain prescribed medications and most of all underlying health issues can and will effects one negatively whether mentally/physically.

Most starting trt or when changing protocol and increasing their testosterone dose will tend to feel amazing in the beginning until testosterone levels stabilize and than everyone eventually reaches a point where they feel good overall if other factors are in balance but seem to always be chasing that initial high when in reality being on trt will never achieve that 24/7 as it is unrealistic and having healthy testosterone levels will not make some one wake up everyday feeling like SUPERMAN!

Diablo666

Thanks madman, all what you said makes perfect sense. I am also trying to get leaner and increase physical activity.

do we know what drives that initial high? and is it really impossible to achieve it? - I am not even feeling "Ok" at this point, but just out of curiosity.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks madman, all what you said makes perfect sense. I am also trying to get leaner and increase physical activity.

do we know what drives that initial high? and is it really impossible to achieve it? - I am not even feeling "Ok" at this point, but just out of curiosity.

I would say sensitivity of the AR (plays a role), possibly initial surge of dopamine, increase in total t/free t levels and metabolites dht and estradiol will have an effect on ones system.

If you are not feeling well than you need to look into lab work and overall lifestyle.

That honeymoon period where you have Endo and Exo T, before HPTA shutdown is usually called the Honeymoon period and typically associated with Dopamine IIRC.

Most every guy on TRT that complains about it not working or whatever just hasn't conquered Estrogen management or ends up uncovering other issues like Adrenal Fatigue (which isn't a medically recognized condition), Thyroid problems, anxiety of all sorts...it's hard to pin down some of these things but there's a couple on EM that no matter what they do it never resolves the complaints.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me