TRT for 4 months - No change in labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I would try eod and try IM but not both changes at the same time. EOD seems like it may be the fix you need.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would try eod and try IM but not both changes at the same time. EOD seems like it may be the fix you need.

Thanks for the advice -

I will try EOD. I didn't want to change anything after he changed my dose because I didn't want to change more than one factor at a time.

Additionally - Labs were drawn Wednesday before my Wednesday dose. So my last inj before lab work was Monday morning.

I just wanted to update this. To recap -> My first labs after starting TRT were:

Total test: 317
Free Test: 7.3
Estrogen: 2.9
SHGB: 24.2

The protocol was:
.25ml cyp 200m/ml 3 x week m/w/f
hcg 500iu 2 x week m/f
anastrozole 2 x week

After that I had my consult and he changed my protocol to:
.3ml cyp 200m/ml 3 x week m/w/f
hcg 500iu 2 x week m/f

My estrogen was super low, so I stopped taking the anastrozole all together. I have been on this protocol for about 60 days now and my recent labs came back as this:

TT: 468
Free T: 11.1
estrodial, sensative: 18.1

I am still a little suprised at the TT being only at 468. I am currently taking everything subq. I might try and switch to IM injections to see if that helps at all. Just wanted to know your guy's thoughts on this..

** Edit: I know Vince mentioned to trying moving to EOD inj. Do you think that would help? like .25ml EOD? That should put me at a similar dose.

Also, I forgot to mention, I am finally starting to feel a little better. After years being in the low 200s, it is nice to start to feel a little normal.

I'd absolutely go IM if I were you and see if it helps.

Ronnny

So is 1/2" needle is long enough for IM injection? I am not on TRT yet but I am on Clomid now. IM injection does not require long needle?

I was planning on trying my 1/2" for my shoulders and quads. I am around 17-18% bf. My plan as of now is to run this for about 60 days and then get labs redrawn

I'd absolutely go IM if I were you and see if it helps.

That is what I am thinking. As of right now, I would think the dosing would be more than sufficient. So IMO it really comes down to either changing up the frequency or the location. That is really what I am going to have to decide on which one to focus first. No way I will do both because than I will not know what effect the change had.

Systemlord

I think my body fat is about 24%. So if I decide to inject on my shoulder 1/2" should be long enough?

When I started TRT I was 33% body fat and hit muscle with a 1/2" syringe everytime, I've done SQ before so I know when I'm going into muscle.

If I inject into the belly, there is no way I'll hit muscle.

lemonflavor

When I started TRT I was 33% body fat and hit muscle with a 1/2" syringe everytime, I've done SQ before so I know when I'm going into muscle.

If I inject into the belly, there is no way I'll hit muscle.

How do you know if you're getting to muscle or not? I do subq and tried in my thigh a couple of times recently. I literally couldn't feel a thing, either in my leg or hand that injected. 1/2", 30 gauge. I'm around 18%. I liked it better than subq in the belly, but I could do either.

How do you know if you're getting to muscle or not? I do subq and tried in my thigh a couple of times recently. I literally couldn't feel a thing, either in my leg or hand that injected. 1/2", 30 gauge. I'm around 18%. I liked it better than subq in the belly, but I could do either.

Once you push the needle in, you have draw back. If you are in the muscle, you will see small air bubbles; this process is called Aspirating. That is how you know you are in the muscle.

Hey I just wanted to give you guys an update. It has been a couple minutes since I have switched from subQ to IM. One other change I made was adding back in the anastrozole. After a few weeks of IM my body order was horrible so I figured my estrogen was high.

Since switching My labs were as follows:

SubQ -

IM -

TT: 860
Free T: 23.3
estrodial, sensative: 23.3

I have another follow up call tomorrow with the PA. As of right now, I have been feeling great. My mood has increased, I have more motivation, and overall a better feeling about myself. I am still on HCG 500 iu x 2 week.

tmaxey1

Hey I just wanted to give you guys an update. It has been a couple minutes since I have switched from subQ to IM. One other change I made was adding back in the anastrozole. After a few weeks of IM my body order was horrible so I figured my estrogen was high.

Since switching My labs were as follows:

SubQ -

IM -

TT: 860
Free T: 23.3
estrodial, sensative: 23.3

I have another follow up call tomorrow with the PA. As of right now, I have been feeling great. My mood has increased, I have more motivation, and overall a better feeling about myself. I am still on HCG 500 iu x 2 week.
Do you fast before your blood draw?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching