TRT during pregnancy and children's younger years

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

IS there any truth to a mans testosterone levels lowering during pregnancy of his mate and after their kid or kids are born? will being on TRT during these years possibly lower empathy and a fathers desire to seek more mates?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trtthings

I think this has been shown in some studies, f.ex.: Fathers' decline in testosterone and synchrony with partner testosterone during pregnancy predicts greater postpartum relationship investment

Are you on TRT? I personally feel like you should be able to estimate yourself how much empathy you feel currently and whether that will suffice.

I personally feel more confident after switching from gel to cyp, but ultimately I think I'm able to be reasonable and empathize, even if I have to focus on it a bit more.

But the reason for getting on TRT for me is because I was just ruined before, plain and simple. Extreme fatigue for > 2 years straight. So I can't really imagine switching back for anything.

Fernando Almaguer

I think this has been shown in some studies, f.ex.: Fathers' decline in testosterone and synchrony with partner testosterone during pregnancy predicts greater postpartum relationship investment

Are you on TRT? I personally feel like you should be able to estimate yourself how much empathy you feel currently and whether that will suffice.

I personally feel more confident after switching from gel to cyp, but ultimately I think I'm able to be reasonable and empathize, even if I have to focus on it a bit more.

But the reason for getting on TRT for me is because I was just ruined before, plain and simple. Extreme fatigue for > 2 years straight. So I can't really imagine switching back for anything.

Yes, I am on TRT. It was a toxic relationship so of course I'm looking back and at times I did get mad but I am working on keeping my emotions in check. Missing my daughter I haven't seen her in 6-7 months. I lose count. Anyway, yes without TRT I would have some depressive days I was at 360 before TRT and e2 at 30. Glad you got help as well!

Charliebizz

The problem with all these studies is most likely the people tested in them are healthy. When I'm feeling good on trt (which isn't always the case as a low shbg guy) I'm more patient and have better energy to deal with stress. I'm assuming the drop in a healthy man isn't as low as us low t guys. I doubt they are dropping out of range

trtthings

Yes, I am on TRT. It was a toxic relationship so of course I'm looking back and at times I did get mad but I am working on keeping my emotions in check. Missing my daughter I haven't seen her in 6-7 months. I lose count. Anyway, yes without TRT I would have some depressive days I was at 360 before TRT and e2 at 30. Glad you got help as well!

I'm sorry to hear. Do you think the responsibility for the breakup rests mostly on your shoulders? Personally lately with cyp and controlled E2 I am feeling more at ease, less emotional. When I'm emotional I get angry and confrontational a lot easier. I've had those problems with TRT as well. I am seeing how things progress. I feel best with a lower E2, and frankly better with a higher T from the injections.

Fernando Almaguer

I'm sorry to hear. Do you think the responsibility for the breakup rests mostly on your shoulders? Personally lately with cyp and controlled E2 I am feeling more at ease, less emotional. When I'm emotional I get angry and confrontational a lot easier. I've had those problems with TRT as well. I am seeing how things progress. I feel best with a lower E2, and frankly better with a higher T from the injections.
no way too much "testing" and started off rocky. We both were not ready but with a kid we tried to make it work.. Now she's taking the vindictive road. Anyway yea not going to blame it on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me