TRT as Birth Control: Semen Analysis Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
It seems like most guys that perform semen analysis on TRT are taking things like hCG and FSH in order restore their fertility. I'm curious about the opposite: has anyone on TRT without hCG performed semen analysis in order to confirm their infertile status?

I know people caution against assuming that TRT will make you infertile and there some anecdotes of surprise pregnancies. On the other hand, I suspect alot of people are wrongly assuming that they ARE still fertile on TRT and missing out on the pleasure of ejaculating inside their partners. There's no reason to accept the side effects and risks of oral birth control, vasectomies, etc if TRT is already doing the job.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I'll be interested to hear the replies, but if this was reliable, then the holy grail of male birth control would have been solved, at least for some men. I thought this was one of the reasons why the attempts to create such a thing failed, although side effects of some of the designer compounds (e.g MENT, which I think is very pro-gyno) may have been a factor as well. Taking this approach would require multiple tests over an extended period.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I'll be interested to hear the replies, but if this was reliable, then the holy grail of male birth control would have been solved, at least for some men. I thought this was one of the reasons why the attempts to create such a thing failed, although side effects of some of the designer compounds (e.g MENT, which I think is very pro-gyno) may have been a factor as well. Taking this approach would require multiple tests over an extended period.
I doubt it is reliable as a prescription for the population at large for this indication. However, depending on the individual, the form of TRT and the dosage, it might be very reliable for a given person. I'd be personally be satisfied after a couple of negative analyses performed a few months apart.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me