Trt and prolactin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Don24

Just wanted to update I have been off clomid for 4 months and still taking camber half a pill once a week. Prolactin is normal now and my testosterone total is 600 range 200-1000 and free t is 105 range 55-155 . So seamed like after I fixed my prolactin and came off my trt and did a restart with clomid everything is back up and running again and feel great .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Just wanted to update I have been off clomid for 4 months and still taking camber half a pill once a week. Prolactin is normal now and my testosterone total is 600 range 200-1000 and free t is 105 range 55-155 . So seamed like after I fixed my prolactin and came off my trt and did a restart with clomid everything is back up and running again and feel great .

Glad it all worked out so well.

BruceWayne

It's a huge leap to think T will go up with PRL coming down.
I have to respectfully disagree with this. High prolactin alone can cause a man with normal 400 to 700 testosterone levels to go into the hypogonadal range. It is a know side effect of many SSRI antidepressants. When the medication is discontinued and dopamine levels go back to normal, testosterone levels will return to normal as well.

Systemlord

When the medication is discontinued and dopamine levels go back to normal, testosterone levels will return to normal as well.
Not in every case. There have been members where they previously had robust T, was put on an SSRI and levels plunged and didn’t return to normal for years, which lead to needing TRT.

SSRI’s can cause structural changes in the brain after 10 years of use.

Last edited:

BruceWayne

This is not the case for the vast majority of people. Myself included. I was prescribed an sari in the 90's took it for years. It the beginning my testosterone increases from high six hundreds to over nine hundred. It was not till after a few years that my testosterone levels dropped to the hypogonadal range. I could tell it as libido really dropped. This led me to go to see one of the top reproductive endocrinologist in the country. He said my prolactin was high, testosterone was low. My doctor's if Florida said you need try. The doctor at UCLA said I did not. That I should try to stop the ssri, and that it could take month's, even up to a year and my testosterone would return. He warned me against trt. He said it was far over prescribed and that the number one cause of permanent damage to the leydig cells in the testicles was the use of trt itself. This is very often the case in bodybuilders. Once they stop competing their testosterone will never return to normal. I am staying to the op that I stopped the ssri, for the first few months testosterone was low and felt very bad. Doctor's here said you need trt, doctor in California said stay the course. Within six months my testosterone was over 700. I have had many retests and it has never dropped. Go with the experts, not opinions on the internet. Including mine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me