TRT and Heart Palpitation

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Hi, I am currently using 100mg testosterone enantate per week, split into two dosages of 50mg every 4 days.

I was trying to sleep now and started to have palpitations and last night was the same. Someone could help me to understand what is happening?

(I am sufering this only when trying to sleep, them I start to use my phone and this goes away. I dont feel anything on the rest of my day).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

Hi, I am currently using 100mg testosterone enantate per week, split into two dosages of 50mg every 4 days.

I was trying to sleep now and started to have palpitations and last night was the same. Someone could help me to understand what is happening?

(I am sufering this only when trying to sleep, them I start to use my phone and this goes away. I dont feel anything on the rest of my day).

Sounds a lot like anxiety.....Especially if its only at certain times.

UCFguy01

I have found that Potassium/Magnesium, Taurine and L-arginine supplementation helped me but mine was throughout the day not just at night.

I had a heart ablation done 7 or 8 years ago and it fixed my heat PVC's I was getting. I was having thousands of these palipitations (PVC's) a day. Now they've seemed to return. Not as bad but still noticeable. They seem to get worse after working out or stressing out.

bochinit

That's the recomended dosage Ive see here so I've tried. I suspect my E2 is low now, I'm having loss of libido, anxiety and procrastination too besides the palpitation.

I will increase my dosage and update.

You been checked for sleep apnea? I used to get them when pre CPAP therap. when I was in the state where I wasn’t asleep but not quite awake I would get them.

Novaman

It is possible you are having the palpitations at other times but are just not aware. I had the same issue. Keeping my dosage low seemed to take care of things but Eventually I gave up and quit TRT

bochinit

It is possible you are having the palpitations at other times but are just not aware. I had the same issue. Keeping my dosage low seemed to take care of things but Eventually I gave up and quit TRT

No bro, I can notice it happening because it's a very bad sensation. One of the worst in the life, imo.

I suffered the last two nights when trying to sleep and it's like anxiety attack. I started to think about my sister, my future, my business, etc. It's very uncomfortable.

I guess it's low E2 sympthom because I am using a low dose of testosterone now and never had this on 150mg/200mg range.

Any ideas of what to do in middle of the crisis to calm down will be appreciated.

Rock H. Johnson

What helped my body is drinking my NO mixture:
L-Arginine/L-Citruline in 2:1
1-3grm Taurine
2 tsp beetroot powder
1grm Ascorbic Acid
mixed in 250ml water.
add 5-10 sprays of Magnesium chloride in the armpits
But any of these on their own or in combination has an effect on my cardiovascular system.
Takes about 45-60minutes to work for me.

TestOneTwo

No bro, I can notice it happening because it's a very bad sensation. One of the worst in the life, imo.

I suffered the last two nights when trying to sleep and it's like anxiety attack. I started to think about my sister, my future, my business, etc. It's very uncomfortable.

I guess it's low E2 sympthom because I am using a low dose of testosterone now and never had this on 150mg/200mg range.

Any ideas of what to do in middle of the crisis to calm down will be appreciated.
No food after 7pm, cold pack on your head to slow down your brain, AC on 68 or less, maybe take two Benadryl before sleep, and/or an acetaminophen or similar (occasionally) - for some reason anti inflammatories make me sleep like a baby, CBD can help the anxiety but not the sleep. Lots of stuff you can do to battle this.

bochinit

Update:

As always, on my inject day (100mg) I feel better. The last two nights nothing happened, no taquicardy, no anxiety, libido is cool again, ready to see sis. Haha.

I have not done labs but I guess it was a low T or low E2 signal because I feel worst on the last days before shoot again. My stats are 19yo 185cm ~80kgs, so maybe that's the reason I feel better on higher levels. I am using enantate ester, so I'll split it and inject 100mg every 4 days to be stable. Hope this help if somebody experiences this symptoms too.

thanks for the tips on meds and suplements too!

MarcoFL

You are stating at 150-200mg you did not have any issues but at 100 you do? is that your answer?? You should discuss with your doctor.

bochinit

You are stating at 150-200mg you did not have any issues but at 100 you do? is that your answer?? You should discuss with your doctor.

Yes bro, no issues at this range and that's why I guess it's a low e2 issue. I don't have a doc..

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

(I am suffering this only when trying to sleep, them I start to use my phone and this goes away. I don't feel anything on the rest of my day).
Are you using an aromatase inhibitor? I had some really bad side effects from Arimidex... including palpitations and generally feeling like crappola...
If not... I bet they pass pretty quickly as your body gets acclimated...

Wilson7

RO sleep apnea, otherwise probably stress. Get worked up, if they can't find anything a beta-blocker like propranolol will help 20 mg 3 - 4x a day. I have had an ablation for atrial ecotopies that was successful but I still have 2 ventricular hot spots that won't quit. Some days 2000/d some days 10,000/d and that makes them hard to map for an ablation. They drive me nuts, give me a headache and make me feel sick. There is no association with anything you'd think would be a trigger. Sometimes they go away with exercise, sometimes that are worse following. Always worse at night, esp 2 - 3 hrs into sleep, I was tested for apnea and negative. Has nothing to do with HRT in HRT doses. Never heard of E2 being a trigger. Order one of these from Amazon, they can give a really clean lead II that you can print off a PDF from and give to your doc. Will help determine what is going on when they occur. Amazon.com: EMAY Portable EKG Monitor | Wireless EKG Monitoring Device with iOS & Android App | Personal ECG Rhythm & Heart Rate Monitor for Home Use | Works with Smartphone and PC: Health & Personal Care

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me