Heart Palpitations on TRT? The cause?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CROM

Yeah I don’t believe the cause is from trt or the cure from it. But I don’t think the hormonal swings help. I have periods of time where I might get one a day to a few a day but mine are pretty mild now I had a point where I was getting them all day long. I always check out fine dr assured me I’m good. My mother and sister get them a lot. And my father never dose so who really knows.

Yeah, I had long period of times where I’d just get a few per day.

Interesting that when I started trying to go keto (less than 30g of sugar per day) I would start eating perfect on Sunday but by Friday I would fail my diet and start binge eating. Each day of binge eating my palpitations would get worse and worse. When I would quit binge eating on Sunday, my palpitations would start improving rapidly. So by Tuesday my palpitations would be gone again. And then I’d fail my diet again on the next Friday and palpitations would start again. This is why, for me at least, I feel this must also be related to insulin, insulin resistance or cortisol.

It also got to a point where I would wake up with very light but frequent palpitations. They say when you wake up with palpitations it’s because of cortisol, because cortisol levels are highest in the morning.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I swear my issues were electrolyte issues and the more mag glycinate I took the more my HR increased. I found a blend of mag, cal, potassium then it dropped to 60-70's

xqfq

Magnesium glycinate caused weird anxiety in me. It was the weirdest thing. I was taking 800mg a day in divided doses, as recommended by my doctor.

Apparently some people react poorly to very high doses of glycinate. I switched to citrate and no issues. Weirdest thing. May have to do with this? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25964432/

bp

First I will say that yes, I have spent most of the evening searching all the threads and reading but as some know, sometimes you just gotta hear it 'first hand'.

Starting today I started having a number of heart flutters with the slight accompanying lightheadeness. Both are random and short lived but have went on most of the day. For anyone that has experienced this you know its kinda spooky. However, there is no pain, fainting, etc... so haven't ran off to ER yet. Wife is a RN so will have her listen to my heart when she gets home form work.

My question is, can this be brought on by TRT? I've been under the car of Defy for years now and they have pretty much fine tuned me and I have been feeling great! My regiment hasn't changed for the most part.

.25ml SQ every other day of 200mg testosterone (very low SHBG)
.25mg Anastrozole 2x week
400iu HCG 2xweek

Have been on this for at least a year and have been good. Total T is always around 800, Estradoil around 25 and Hematocrit is controlled by blood donation.

So these palpitations have got me a bit spooked and I'm trying to narrow down IF this could be caused by my regiment. Only a couple of things have changed.

1) I started using a new BiPap for obstructive sleep apnea. My other was 11 years old, it still seemed to work but this new one works even better. i feel like I sleep better than I had with the old one. Been on it for about a month

2) I have been doing SQ injections in either the hip or upper/side thigh. However, to change things up the last week I started injecting in the abdomen (I have plenty of fat there).

3) Due to traveling, I have noticed I've had to do a number of my t injections in the evening instead of the usual mornings

I'm not due a blood work up from Defy for another 5 months because I just had one not too long ago. But I did purchase some tests through DiscountedLabs this evening but can't get them drawn until tomorrow and it will take a while to get the results back.

Thoughts?
Nick
i get palpitations if ever i change my protocol. Dosage, or frequency, or both. They last a few weeks, then subside.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me