TRT and Glucose Drop

Buy Lab Tests Online
I just joined the forum after reading your post. I'm 58 and my A1C and fasting blood sugar levels have been slowly creeping up. I've considered TRT for several years now as my battle to maintain muscle mass is slowly being lost to age. I've just recently read that TRT can help with insulin resistance and lowering of A1C. How long have you been on TRT? Has your A1C dropped as well? By the way I'm also from New Hampshire. Thanks!

Been on on over two years. Vitals have been great, blood sugar has been well within the normal ranges and BP, HCT also very good. I think that older guys, I started TRT at age 62 can get a great response. Find a doctor that will start you at 100 mg testosterone cypionate IM once per week and adjust from ther after 6 weeks. Too many guys start with test, HCG, and an AI which complicates the whole process. Easier to adjust that way, if you have to. If you are close to Boston, I suggest Men's Health Boston. If not , go with one of the online prescribers here. My insurance covers most of this. Workout hard, clean eating, no alcohol, and lots of sex, rounds out the routine for success.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching