TRT: A strategy for the growing legions of aged homeless in New Deal America

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

The council on whether to begin TRT or not is a commitment to lifetime use. With the exception of select challenged populations hosing security has traditionally not been a widespread issue in the U.S. As the housing crisis reverberates up and down the West Coast we are beginning to see that's no longer the case. For those of you who do not understand the Fed's role in this it is time for a wake-up call.

It's time to project forward to the inevitable day you will be living on fixed income and understand that in the future savings won't cut it for most. The decision to go with TRT should take this in to consideration.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Henry

This is just me, but if I were homeless, I wouldn't care about TRT anymore. I have more important things to worry about.

I'll say this, I've been on TRT for the past 3 years now and it's been great, but I can live without it. It's not like insulin to a diabetic. I've been on injections and gel. I've come off of them also for weeks and months at a time. When I came off, I felt a little down for a couple of weeks (probably waiting for my natural levels to kick in), but then I would feel normal again. Not as great as when I was on, but it wasn't catastrophic. I really can't say it's a lifesaving medication like insulin to a diabetic. I was at 290 before TRT.

Like i said, I would be more worried about food, shelter, warmth, etc. than TRT.

Re-Ride

This is just me, but if I were homeless, I wouldn't care about TRT anymore. I have more important things to worry about.

I'll say this, I've been on TRT for the past 3 years now and it's been great, but I can live without it. It's not like insulin to a diabetic. I've been on injections and gel. I've come off of them also for weeks and months at a time. When I came off, I felt a little down for a couple of weeks (probably waiting for my natural levels to kick in), but then I would feel normal again. Not as great as when I was on, but it wasn't catastrophic. I really can't say it's a lifesaving medication like insulin to a diabetic. I was at 290 before TRT.

Like i said, I would be more worried about food, shelter, warmth, etc. than TRT.

I'd start worrying about those things now. Some people can't function at all off TRT. The older you get the worse the symptoms.

Re-Ride

It's disappointing that no one has posted suggestions on how to manage HRT from a backpack. I've encountered five more people who are being forced in to the street. The $2500/month they pay in rent isn't enough for the greedy slumlord.

I went to court with one person last week and stood there aghast as I heard the judge deny a request to provide heat telling the elderly tenant (1) fix or replace the furnace yourself ($4,000+).
Then she tore up his lease and told him to
(2) Get out in 90 days or the sheriff will come get you.

Rent paid in full, never late was $12,000 from June to present. The shack has no heat. All the lighting and un-grounded outlets for the entire unit are on -a single- 20 amp breaker. He can't even use portable electric heaters. A pest control company certified a heavy rat infestation. The60 year old plumbing is broken.

He paid $10,000 to a lawyer to defend his perfectly valid lease. Te judge literally tore in half in front of him saying "there was not meeting of minds when this lease was written and you did not disclose that you had any illness". The man's medical social worker was there and testified that she specifically inquired about the heat while the lease was being signed.

This state has a law that LL must provide heat. The law is apparently of no consequence. The true facts are of no consequence. Greed has overrun this nation. There is no longer a social contract. Anyone foolish enough to go to the polls to legitimize this farce we call government deserves exactly what they get.

Now, back to HRT for the homeless. How does one accomplish this? Can we inject while we are in line at the supermarket? Gosh it would be awful to slip and accidentally jab a slumlord.

Henry

Probably NYC. In Manhattan you can easily pay $4,500 - $10,000 a month in rent. In Brooklyn, It can go from $2,000-$8,000

Re-Ride

We should really try to keep this thread on focus: "HRT in the era of mass homelessness"
- re-usable syringes?
- highly concentrated cyp?
- temperature stabilized hCG?
- controlling estrogen on a food bank diet of corn syrup, white flour and canned chili?
- TRT friendly jails?

Re-Ride, where do they pay $2500 a month for rent?
No where around here anymore. The median rent has risen an additional $470 to $2970 since the summer. Not a problem at all as long as you get a share of the trillions just printed by the Fed and given away at near 0 interest. Of course retirees on fixed income don't get any of that and now neither do they "qualify" to rent another unit since few have the $9,000 in take home wages required.

There goes your so called protection against age discrimination in housing. Imagine that, you can have $300,000 liquid in the bank, perfect credit and don't "qualify" to rent something that most state ag departments would not permit livestock to be raised in.
It's rural California but it's coming to Anywhere USA sooner than you think. Wake up. Your currency has been trashed.

Probably NYC. In Manhattan you can easily pay $4,500 - $10,000 a month in rent. In Brooklyn, It can go from $2,000-$8,000
Yes but in NY you are guaranteed heat, a safe unit and only evicted for just cause. Wages are considerably higher in NY than $10/hr too. Let's here those arguments again about how rising the minimum wage will drive out business. I say keep it exactly where it is until everyone young and old is in a profitable criminal enterprise.

Re-Ride

time to get a greyhound bus ticket

You might have something there Vince. Do they have an Ameripass for unlimited travel like the railroad? You could then live on the bus and just drop in to Palo Alto or SF or a few hours of health care! Hmmm what if state Medi-Caid, Medicare decide you are no longer a permanent resident?

Re-Ride

time to get a greyhound bus ticket

You might have something there Vince. Do they have an Ameripass for unlimited travel like the railroad? You could then live on the bus and just drop in to Palo Alto or SF or a few hours of health care! Hmmm what if state Medi-Caid, Medicare decide you are no longer a permanent resident?

Re-Ride

Re-ride, I have thought about this, the economic sustainability of TRT. What is your proposed method to help this particular issue?

Anabolic steroids are dirt cheap to manufacture. Their cost isn't the issue. I think we can come up with lower cost nutrient stacks if we try. If we outlaw the warehousing and distribution of canned crap at food banks we can free up quite a bit of space for powdered stacks including cheap whey. Medicare might be persuaded to fund mini-TRT clinics within the food banks or even at bus terminals. Eventually we'll adapt health care for a predominately homeless society. I can envision data linked stations where you stick your arm in , it reads your chip and dispenses your allotted dose. It's the current transitional period that this thread is about.

Anabolic steroids are dirt cheap to manufacture. Their cost isn't the issue. I think we can come up with lower cost nutrient stacks if we try. If we outlaw the warehousing and distribution of canned crap at food banks we can free up quite a bit of space for powdered stacks including cheap whey. Medicare might be persuaded to fund mini-TRT clinics within the food banks or even at bus terminals. Eventually we'll adapt health care for a predominately homeless society. I can envision data linked stations where you stick your arm in , it reads your chip and dispenses your allotted dose. It's the current transitional period that this thread is about.

It's time to project forward to the inevitable day you will be living on fixed income and understand that in the future savings won't cut it for most. The decision to go with TRT should take this in to consideration.

Yes they are cheap to manufacture. You mentioned that savings and a fixed income will impact TRT, I assume this is because it's not the purchase of cyp that is expensive, rather it is the access to competent medical professionals to prescribe the controlled substance that testosterone is. That was how I understood what you said.

Do you happen to have an idea on how to maintain the ability to afford access to that kind of care in the event of significant economic downturn?

Re-Ride

[/COLOR]

Yes they are cheap to manufacture. You mentioned that savings and a fixed income will impact TRT, I assume this is because it's not the purchase of cyp that is expensive, rather it is the access to competent medical professionals to prescribe the controlled substance that testosterone is. That was how I understood what you said.

Do you happen to have an idea on how to maintain the ability to afford access to that kind of care in the event of significant economic downturn?

No. This thread is about practical methods of self care. I don't foresee homeless persons consuming health care services at all. I believe that could be part of the bigger cost-cutting plan but again this isn't the place to discuss economics.

Look south of the border. Drugs will always be available. People there mix up their own cyp from imported powder if they need to. We've had threads on traveling on HRT but none on being a gypsy on HRT. Well not exactly a gypsy since I believe they live in wagons.

What do you have to add to the exciting emerging field of HRT backpack-self care?

Jinzang

If you have a retirement income, such as Social Security, the solution is to move to a lower cost area in America (Detroit) or if you don't mind the cultural shock, move to Latin America, where a doctor's care is low cost and testosterone can be bought OTC.

Re-Ride

If you have a retirement income, such as Social Security, the solution is to move to a lower cost area in America (Detroit) or if you don't mind the cultural shock, move to Latin America, where a doctor's care is low cost and testosterone can be bought OTC.
Jinazang, I'm already planing to move to Chili thank you but that's not an option for seniors. Obtaining supplies is not what this thread is about either. We already know that anabolic steroids are inexpensive and readily available just about everywhere but the U.S.

We're talking about backpack self care for burgeoning homeless senior population. At the moment this seems to be a West Coast only phenomena but it will be in your back yard soon enough. Let's try to keep the thread on track.

FYI Moving 2,000+ miles to Detroit may seem perfectly feasible to a young person. Seniors often have multiple health issues however and are dependent upon specialty care they receive from such places as UCSF and Stanford. Insurance coverage and state sponsored support programs are major issues. Medicaid support in most states is not comparable to what CA offers. PWA's for instance are the least able to relocate as Ryan White care funds are doled out only to a handful of major metropolitan areas. They are better off homeless in SF than housed in Topica and they certainly aren't welcome as permanent residents in most foreign countries.

Varner

Jinzang,
I'm actually planning a move to Latin America (Panama) in a few years. Is it really available OTC everywhere throughout?

Jinzang

The best search phrase I've found to see if testosterone is available without a prescription in another country is to type "steroids over the counter X" where X is the name of the country you want information on. Answer will come from the personal experience of a person on one of the steroids boards.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me