TRIMIX INTRACAVERNOSAL INJECTION PROCEDURE (Solo/Partner)

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (27375).png

Screenshot (27373).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator

DorianGray

While not covered in the video, I've seen elsewhere, to inject about 1-2" from the base, which is what I've always done. But, has anyone done it mid-shaft or above? Make a difference?

Also, some have noted that the glans doesn't seem as engorged with Trimix, I've noticed this too, which is disappointing as when I don't use it, I can do a firm Kegel and inflate it significantly. Makes the wife jump when I do that but likes it. Curious why Trimix would inhibit it. Is there an anatomic disconnect from the CC?

I could probably get by without Trimix, but it reduces any potential for performance anxiety and initial failure to about zero. That's a damn game changer.

BigBamBoo

While not covered in the video, I've seen elsewhere, to inject about 1-2" from the base, which is what I've always done. But, has anyone done it mid-shaft or above? Make a difference?

Also, some have noted that the glans doesn't seem as engorged with Trimix, I've noticed this too, which is disappointing as when I don't use it, I can do a firm Kegel and inflate it significantly. Makes the wife jump when I do that but likes it. Curious why Trimix would inhibit it. Is there an anatomic disconnect from the CC?

I could probably get by without Trimix, but it reduces any potential for performance anxiety and initial failure to about zero. That's a damn game changer.

I've done Trimix twice so far. So take this for what's it worth.

I have the same issue of the head not inflating. Looks odd to me but my wife says she can not notice.

bruin

While not covered in the video, I've seen elsewhere, to inject about 1-2" from the base, which is what I've always done.

I am with you on this procedure, that is how it was explained to me by more than one Dr, and never has an issue

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me