Topi-clicker

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Is topi-clicker accurate? Sometimes one click sends out more or less cream than other clicks, doesn't feel consistent.

Anyone else notices?
What's the best way to measure cream then?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat2

I found that it seems to depend on how well the pharmacy did at getting air bubbles out, how well it was mixed, and also the cream base that was used.

I received one topi-click where it seemed that the cream was almost foamy, I'd turn 2 clicks and it would take about 10 minutes for all of the dose to come out. A real PITA.

I used to like topi-clicks, but now I miss the days when I used to get t-cream in syringes.

HealthMan

When i used creams i noticed that none of the devices used to dispense the cream were really accurate. How do u know? I bought a high precision scale and measured for weeks. That way i was able to better measure the dosage but it was such a pain and not worth. Absorption for me was a bit off as well so at the end of the day the variation in cream volume was worse or better than the variation in absorption.
Cream was such a hassle that i end up switching to injections.

OMI100

I will clean out the opening as needed and when I finish with the correct number of clicks, I will push down on the top of the cap (side near the edge) with a finger with just enough pressure to push out the remaining product. I used to see the remaining product still oozing out a bit and I figured there was still some upward pressure on the product. A simple push and that takes care of that.

pema

I click. Wait a few seconds. apply whats available then turn it upside down and lightly tap into my palm a few times until nothing comes out. I usually get an additional 1/3. The combination of these actions seems to give me a consistent amount of cream per dose. Note: It is my understanding that only your dose and the residual can come out no matter how hard you tap since the next dose is sealed. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. I don't want to be able to over tap and get into the next click dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me