To people who don't have access to sensitive E2 tests. How do you interpret and act on your blood work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sweetfastline

Basically the whole steroid community in North America is adamant to use the LC/MS method to get the most accurate E2 blood work. For a lot of people outside NA it is very difficult to get access to this form of testing.

My lab for example uses the CMIA method. I spoke to the doctor at my lab and told him about my concerns and was open about my steroid use. He was a really cool dude and had a good chat with him. He says that the difference between the two tests will only be a couple of points as long as the values are in the normal measurable ranges.

In my case I run 300mg test per week and am currently dosing 3.125 Aromasin on pin days (Monday & Thursday) and my E2 test (CMIA method) from the day after my last pin and Aromasin pill put my E2 at 26. I don't aromatize heavily at all, but a little elevated E2 causes me sensitive nipples. I feel absolutely fine like this.

Before my cycle my E2 came back at 20 pg/ml - and I felt absolutely perfect at that time.

I dropped my Aromasin for 9 days on cycle, my E2 came back at 38 pg/ml and I was already getting mild high E2 sides.

Picked up the Aromasin again at small doses (3.125mg on pin days) and that has put me at 26 pg/ml (as mentioned above) with bloods being taken one day after my injection and Aromasin dosage.

I feel like I'm in a good spot but I still want to be careful, as I'm on the lower end of the spectrum and it probably won't take much to crash my E2.

That being said I have no idea if dosages of 3.125mg Aromasin can even cause a crash in E2

Now if I go by what a lot of my fellow Americans are saying, my test result would put my E2 somewhere in the teens or single digits if run on a sensitive test. I don't have any symptoms of low E2, let alone crashed E2. But I still want to be careful, because nothing is worse than crashed E2 lol.

Does E2 peak the day after the injection?

Would appreciate feedback and a good discussion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Basically the whole steroid community in North America is adamant to use the LC/MS method to get the most accurate E2 blood work.
This is not true. The standard E2 test is fine so long as you don’t have an elevation in C-reactive protein. Some members have claimed the standard E2 test gets them lower values than the sensitive method, even testing both at the same time.

Estrogen always follows testosterone, and even a larger delay until you feel that estrogen increase.

Your estrogen will fluctuate within a 24 hour period and will not remain static. Think about that the next time you run labs and decide to take an AI based on those labs.

T

tareload

Basically the whole steroid community in North America is adamant to use the LC/MS method to get the most accurate E2 blood work. For a lot of people outside NA it is very difficult to get access to this form of testing.

My lab for example uses the CMIA method. I spoke to the doctor at my lab and told him about my concerns and was open about my steroid use. He was a really cool dude and had a good chat with him. He says that the difference between the two tests will only be a couple of points as long as the values are in the normal measurable ranges.

In my case I run 300mg test per week and am currently dosing 3.125 Aromasin on pin days (Monday & Thursday) and my E2 test (CMIA method) from the day after my last pin and Aromasin pill put my E2 at 26. I don't aromatize heavily at all, but a little elevated E2 causes me sensitive nipples. I feel absolutely fine like this.

Before my cycle my E2 came back at 20 pg/ml - and I felt absolutely perfect at that time.

I dropped my Aromasin for 9 days on cycle, my E2 came back at 38 pg/ml and I was already getting mild high E2 sides.

Picked up the Aromasin again at small doses (3.125mg on pin days) and that has put me at 26 pg/ml (as mentioned above) with bloods being taken one day after my injection and Aromasin dosage.

I feel like I'm in a good spot but I still want to be careful, as I'm on the lower end of the spectrum and it probably won't take much to crash my E2.

That being said I have no idea if dosages of 3.125mg Aromasin can even cause a crash in E2

Now if I go by what a lot of my fellow Americans are saying, my test result would put my E2 somewhere in the teens or single digits if run on a sensitive test. I don't have any symptoms of low E2, let alone crashed E2. But I still want to be careful, because nothing is worse than crashed E2 lol.

Would appreciate feedback and a good discussion.

Have a look. Answer is complicated depending on the E2 immunoassay used and patient. See Fig 2. Bodybuilders aren't always the most credible source of useful info. Above 30 pg/ml I have no issue using a standard immunoassay typically used with female patients. Of course precision and accuracy is going to fall quite a bit when you get below 20 pg/ml on IA vs LCMS. Run em head to head if you really want some data on you.

You question on peak....injecting what exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Injecting 150mg of Testosterone Enanthate
T will typically peak 18 to 36 hours after injection. Let's use a round number everyone like to use ... 24 hrs. E2 will peak ~12 to 24 hours after that based on a bunch of factors no one ever really wants to get in the weeds on. Decent round number.

sweetfastline

This is not true. The standard E2 test is fine so long as you don’t have an elevation in C-reactive protein. Some members have claimed the standard E2 test gets them lower values than the sensitive method, even testing both at the same time.

Estrogen always follows testosterone, and even a larger delay until you feel that estrogen increase.

Your estrogen will fluctuate within a 24 hour period and will not remain static. Think about that the next time you run labs and decide to take an AI based on those labs.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I will get my CRP checked next time I do bloods and go from there.

So far my E2 numbers absolutely line up with how I feel. Especially going off the baseline I had before I started my injections, which had me at 20 pg/ml and I was feeling absolutely perfect.

T

tareload

Thanks for the detailed reply. I will get my CRP checked next time I do bloods and go from there.

So far my E2 numbers absolutely line up with how I feel. Especially going off the baseline I had before I started my injections, which had me at 20 pg/ml and I was feeling absolutely perfect.
And it is not just CRP. There are a number of plasma proteins that could interfere with the immunoassay. CRP being one of them. Assay interference is the term.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This study was done with immunoassay.

You can see how these men responded.

Don’t obsess about estradiol.

T

tareload

Also understand all immunoassays are not created equal. Nice background reading.

Sensitivity and limit of quantification must be understood.

T

tareload

immunoassay

Serum E2 levels were measured by a previously described RIA that had a sensitivity of 2.5 pg/ml (ICN Pharmaceuticals, Costa Mesa, CA) (18). The cross-reactivity of testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, androstenedione, and progesterone in the estradiol assay was less than 0.1%. The intra- and interassay coefficients of variation for the estradiol assay were 5 and 12%, respectively

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me