Time to give back. Please read!

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Most users here have a history of struggle that to a smaller or larger extent was helped by initiating hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Yup Thousands of users use this platform daily to ask questions and learn more about HRT. There are hundreds of successful stories here where people’s quality of life was greatly improved by using these compounds. And for most of us that was only possible because of compounding pharmacies that offer many options for men and women at affordable prices.

Unfortunately in this country the focus of the healthcare system is to treat diseases and not to prevent them.

HRT has proven again and again to improve user’s health in a myriad of ways without the need of some more profitable drugs sold by pharmaceutical companies that many times have a much more unfavorable side effects profile.

Now the access to these drugs is being put at risk by the FDA. So it is time to act.

Nelson Vergel has put this website together to make it easy for any of us to fight it back. So it is time to give it back to this community and help all men and women whose quality of life depends on the use of these compounds.

I think another way to try to help is to reach out to celebrities that have publicly said they use HRT. A google search of “celebrities that take use hrt” will brings tons of results. Lets reach out to them in their social media and ask for help.

It is time to fight for our rights so lets put the word out!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching