Thyroid medications and shbg levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

Has anyone had thyroid medications or T3 levels effect other hormone levels? My shbg has increased from in the 50's to almost 150 (labcorps). Only thing recently changed was my thyroid medications - I increased from cytomel 75 mg alone, to adding synthroid(T4) at 50mg. then ultimately increasing to 75mg synthroid to finally ease symptoms of fatigue. It seems like i am on quite a bit of meds now (75mg T3 and 75mg T4)

Is it not more typical to have much lower t3 meds? My T3 levels are high about 7 (labcorps) My body temp is finally up to normal range of 98.6 +/- .2, I was previously running aroung 97 degrees. other then that I feel decent. sometimes I do feel like my heart might be beat slightly harder (could be all in my head) only symptom that fits hyperthyroidism. Testosterone is running higher then perviously as well?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Thyroid meds affect SHBG levels in some folks, but not others. I have super low SHBG and have tried thyroid meds to raise it, but it wont budge in my case.

Obviously the thyroid meds make a big difference in your case.

captain

75 mcg of T3 and 75 mcg T4 sounds like a lot to me. I am guessing the norm would be like 50-100 mcg T4 and 15 mcg T3. If you are getting too much T3 it will show in other labs like calcium. Too much T3 may cause Hypercalcemia.

Systemlord

As SHBG increases we would expect to see Total T increase while Free T decreases. We see a lot of men coming in here with a strong pituitary gland and SHBG forcing Free T to very low levels forcing then to start TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me