The Psychedelic Revolution Is Coming

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Patients also had “significantly reduced” functional impairment using the Sheehan Disability Scale, with a p-value of 0.0271. MAPS said there were no serious adverse events in either the placebo or on-treatment group.

In addition, 71.2% of participants who received MDMA-assisted therapy no longer met the diagnostic criteria for PTSD at the end of the study, based on the Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale. That’s in comparison to 47.6% of participants on placebo.

And 46.2% of patients met the remission criteria in the MDMA-assisted group, compared to 21.4% in the placebo."

BadassBlues

"It’s been a long, strange trip"

I have a good friend who married a woman who is considered to be a shaman, whatever that may actually mean. Not to be negative, I just don't know the validity of such things I guess.

She has given low dose psilocybin to several people I know as well as other psychedelics. The treatments are guided by her to ensure a positive experience. Rave reviews by all. I remain a bit skeptical, but am open to real scientific studies to validate any real benefits.

Gman86

"It’s been a long, strange trip"

I have a good friend who married a woman who is considered to be a shaman, whatever that may actually mean. Not to be negative, I just don't know the validity of such things I guess.

She has given low dose psilocybin to several people I know as well as other psychedelics. The treatments are guided by her to ensure a positive experience. Rave reviews by all. I remain a bit skeptical, but am open to real scientific studies to validate any real benefits.
It’s important to be skeptical. But everything revolves in a balance system. Being too skeptical can hurt u just as much as not being skeptical enough. Similar to how caring too much what people think of u has just as many downsides as not caring enough. Caring what people think of u is important, to a degree. But just listened to this podcast yesterday. She’s a lady that’s also advocating for what u want. Legitimate studies done on the benefits of psychedelics. Check it out if u want. I’ll leave the info for ya

Attachments

• IMG_0100.png
    IMG_0100.png
    202 KB · Views: 26

BigTex

I wish I had the chance to expose my two sisters to the before they committed suicide.
WOW! I feel your pain Nelson, I lost my only brother to suicide too.

Some of you guys may not be old enough to know some of the more colorful history of research into mental illness using psychoactive drugs. Way back in the late 50's Dr. Richard Alpert and Dr. Timothy Leary, who both worked at Harvard University teamed up to start the Harvard Psilocybin Project. Ironically Timothy Leary became known as the father of the psychedelic movement of the 1960s. Both Leary and Alpert sought to document psilocybin's effects on human consciousness by administering it to volunteer subjects and recording their real-time descriptions of the experience. They believed that psilocybin could be the solution for the emotional problems of the Western man.

That same year, writer Ken Kesey volunteered to take part in a CIA study of the effects of psychedelic drugs, in particular LSD. The CIA's experiments with LSD were all part of The MK-Ultra program seeking to find out of LSD could be weaponized to control human behavior during the Cold War. Kesey ended up stealing a lot of the CIAs supply of LSD and started giving it to friends in San Francisco kick starting a huge counter culture which actually wound up fueling a generational rebellion that was dedicated to destroying everything that the CIA held dear and defended. Ironic huh?

Before that, novelist Aldous Huxley took mescaline under the direct supervision of psychiatrist Humphry Osmond. Osmond was one of a small group of psychiatrists who pioneered the use of LSD as a treatment for alcoholism and various mental disorders. Between the years of 1950 and 1965, some 40,000 patients had been prescribed one form of LSD therapy or another as treatment for neurosis, schizophrenia and psychopathy. It was even prescribed to children with autism.

70 years later we are still experimenting with psychedelics in hope of solving the emotional problems of Western man.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

It’s important to be skeptical. But everything revolves in a balance system. Being too skeptical can hurt u just as much as not being skeptical enough. Similar to how caring too much what people think of u has just as many downsides as not caring enough. Caring what people think of u is important, to a degree. But just listened to this podcast yesterday. She’s a lady that’s also advocating for what u want. Legitimate studies done on the benefits of psychedelics. Check it out if u want. I’ll leave the info for ya

Thanks for the info! I am open to any new ideas that have merit. I grew up in the 70's when drug use was widespread, so I have some predispositions that still cloud my judgement on the issue. Not that I didn't partake in any of those things... ;)

BadassBlues

WOW! I feel your pain Nelson, I lost my only brother to suicide too.

Some of you guys may not be old enough to know some of the more colorful history of research into mental illness using psychoactive drugs. Way back in the late 50's Dr. Richard Alpert and Dr. Timothy Leary, who both worked at Harvard University teamed up to start the Harvard Psilocybin Project. Ironically Timothy Leary became known as the father of the psychedelic movement of the 1960s. Both Leary and Alpert sought to document psilocybin's effects on human consciousness by administering it to volunteer subjects and recording their real-time descriptions of the experience. They believed that psilocybin could be the solution for the emotional problems of the Western man.

That same year, writer Ken Kesey volunteered to take part in a CIA study of the effects of psychedelic drugs, in particular LSD. The CIA's experiments with LSD were all part of The MK-Ultra program seeking to find out of LSD could be weaponized to control human behavior during the Cold War. Kesey ended up stealing a lot of the CIAs supply of LSD and started giving it to friends in San Francisco kick starting a huge counter culture which actually wound up fueling a generational rebellion that was dedicated to destroying everything that the CIA held dear and defended. Ironic huh?

Before that, novelist Aldous Huxley took mescaline under the direct supervision of psychiatrist Humphry Osmond. Osmond was one of a small group of psychiatrists who pioneered the use of LSD as a treatment for alcoholism and various mental disorders. Between the years of 1950 and 1965, some 40,000 patients had been prescribed one form of LSD therapy or another as treatment for neurosis, schizophrenia and psychopathy. It was even prescribed to children with autism.

70 years later we are still experimenting with psychedelics in hope of solving the emotional problems of Western man.
As a person who grew up in the 60's and 70's, I did my share of some of the drugs that were popular in that era. I always stayed away from LSD and any of the hard stuff however. LSD scared the Hell out of me to be honest.

I did partake of mushrooms on occasion and have to say I really enjoyed it. Here is a short story of one of those times...;)

It was a Wednesday and I was off work. I was a craps dealer in Las Vegas at the time. I was just sitting around the house, bored and looking for something to do. A friend had given me some freeze dried mushrooms, so I decided to give it a whirl. I took a healthy amount and decided to go see a movie. Raiders of the Lost Ark had just come out, so I chose to see that. If anyone here has never done mushrooms before, let me tell you it takes a bit for them to kick in.

So I get to the theatre, and I was the only one there, seriously! It was odd. I had the whole place to myself. I sat right in the middle and put my feet up on the seat in front of me. The movie started, and the shrooms kicked in. The opening scene of Raiders is wild, I was tripping balls. To say this was a rush is an understatement. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I still think back on that every time I watch that movie.

BigTex

Beware of those who are out there pretending to be experts in administering psychedelic treatments.

According to the indictment, on or about March 19, 2021, the defendant, Ameen Alai, also known as “Adam Powars,” knowingly and intentionally distributed a mixture and substance containing a detectable amount of ibogaine, the use of which resulted in the death of an individual on or about March 19, 2021.

Ibogaine is a naturally occurring psychoactive substance found in plants in the family Apocynaceae such as Tabernanthe iboga, Voacanga africana, and Tabernaemontana undulata. It is a psychedelic with dissociative properties. Preliminary research indicates that it may help counter drug addiction. One of the side effects of ibogaine is death.

Ameen Alai "The Guru" was charging anywhere from $10,000 - $50, 000 for this treatment.

BadassBlues

Beware of those who are out there pretending to be experts in administering psychedelic treatments.

According to the indictment, on or about March 19, 2021, the defendant, Ameen Alai, also known as “Adam Powars,” knowingly and intentionally distributed a mixture and substance containing a detectable amount of ibogaine, the use of which resulted in the death of an individual on or about March 19, 2021.

Ibogaine is a naturally occurring psychoactive substance found in plants in the family Apocynaceae such as Tabernanthe iboga, Voacanga africana, and Tabernaemontana undulata. It is a psychedelic with dissociative properties. Preliminary research indicates that it may help counter drug addiction. One of the side effects of ibogaine is death.

Ameen Alai "The Guru" was charging anywhere from $10,000 - $50, 000 for this treatment.
I would say that death is an unacceptable side effect...;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me