Thanks for the great info on here.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kevin Ensminger

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on the forum the past day or so. I'm really impressed with the content and how well it is organized.

Some backstory

I will be 41 in a couple months. I'm 5'10" 227 lbs. The high weight is not from working out either. It is fat. I have many symptoms of low T. Poor energy (I usually need a 'grandpa nap' daily), poor concentration, poor sleep, moodiness and low libido. A general lack of desire to 'do'.

In my 20's, I loved exercising. In fact, if I didn't start my day with it, I just didn't feel right. Around the time I turned 30, I remember losing stamina and recovery between workouts. Soon exercise became a progressively exhausting chore that I dreaded and eventually gave up on. I started needed naps to get thru the day. I tried many a supplement and had some success with it, but it was proving to be a losing battle.

My weight gain didn't start till my late 30's. I can remember gaining 20-30 lbs in about 6-12 months at one point. My energy completely flattened and moodiness skyrocketed. I've always been one to watch my diet, but at this point it didn't seem to matter what I ate.

Now, at 40, I'm finally accepting I need to investigate further. I've resisted even considering HRT because I hate interfering with the body. Obviously, (as everyone of you has figured out) it doesn't make sense to keep ignoring the symptoms, as they only get worse.

I have researched a lot of T info across the internet the past couple weeks and have decided on Defy Medical. Reading many of your posts, it seems like I made a good choice. My blood work should come in by the end of the week. I will post info.

Thanks to everyone sharing their stories and results. It is very helpful when considering this therapy. I'm sure you've already saved me from choosing the wrong doctors/clinic by what I've already learned.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on the forum the past day or so. I'm really impressed with the content and how well it is organized.

Some backstory

I will be 41 in a couple months. I'm 5'10" 227 lbs. The high weight is not from working out either. It is fat. I have many symptoms of low T. Poor energy (I usually need a 'grandpa nap' daily), poor concentration, poor sleep, moodiness and low libido. A general lack of desire to 'do'.

In my 20's, I loved exercising. In fact, if I didn't start my day with it, I just didn't feel right. Around the time I turned 30, I remember losing stamina and recovery between workouts. Soon exercise became a progressively exhausting chore that I dreaded and eventually gave up on. I started needed naps to get thru the day. I tried many a supplement and had some success with it, but it was proving to be a losing battle.

My weight gain didn't start till my late 30's. I can remember gaining 20-30 lbs in about 6-12 months at one point. My energy completely flattened and moodiness skyrocketed. I've always been one to watch my diet, but at this point it didn't seem to matter what I ate.

Now, at 40, I'm finally accepting I need to investigate further. I've resisted even considering HRT because I hate interfering with the body. Obviously, (as everyone of you has figured out) it doesn't make sense to keep ignoring the symptoms, as they only get worse.

I have researched a lot of T info across the internet the past couple weeks and have decided on Defy Medical. Reading many of your posts, it seems like I made a good choice. My blood work should come in by the end of the week. I will post info.

Thanks to everyone sharing their stories and results. It is very helpful when considering this therapy. I'm sure you've already saved me from choosing the wrong doctors/clinic by what I've already learned.

We're glad you feel we helped you take the first series of steps toward reclaiming your health. Stay in touch and let us know how things unfold.

madman

Super Moderator
Sounds some what similar to what I went through minus the weight gain. You are in good hands on here as there are many knowledgeable and experienced members on the forum.............best of luck on your journey!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome to ExcelMale. I am glad you like our site. It has taken a lot of work and great moderation from our amazing moderators. Feel free to post your questions in the respective forum folders.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me