Testosterone Side Effects after one year.

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
If you read my log you'll see I had similar sleep and anxiety problems with cypionate at low doses and low free T and E2 levels, which I did not have on cream with much higher T and E2 levels, and I did not have on hikma enanthate with much higher T and E2 levels. These side effects (and many others) were dose-dependent and dose-limiting for me on cypionate. My friend was suffering with anxiety and insomnia on cypionate also.

Both of us had resolution of these side effects with hikma enanthate. The sky is now the limit for me in terms of tolerating higher doses that can actually resolve hypogonadal symptoms. So if you are going to talk to your doctor about trying another ester, may I humbly suggest delatestryl or its generic hikma enanthate, because there's more going on here than just the ester. Consider the following comparison:

100 mg hikma testosterone enanthate = 2.5 mg chlorobutanol
100 mg standard/compounded testosterone cypionate OR propionate = ~100 mg benzyl benzoate, 9.45 mg benzyl alcohol

More excipients in there than testosterone itself! Excipients that drastically change the release profile while they are present, while causing idiosyncratic sensitivity and toxicity reactions! 44x more excipients than delatestryl and generics!

Of course Systemlord has a good point that you are much too early into your current protocol change to determine whether it will ultimately be successful. However, if you do get to the point of making another change, I hope you will consider what I'm sharing here.

BTW with regard to absorption issues, sesame oil is the best oil for maximum subcutaneous absorption and that is why it was used in Xyosted. The delatestryl formula is equally optimal for SC injections between the sesame oil and lack of irritating benzyl excipients. Frequent SC injections of this stuff (I like EOD) is the chef's kiss of TRT in my opinion. Madman is on it too so you know it's good.

I know you mean well but this is false.

Sesame oil does not possess any magical properties when it comes to absorption/effectiveness when injecting strictly sub-q let alone IM.

This is not why it was chosen as the carrier oil for Xyosted.

As I stated in a previous thread I do not use Delatestryl (TE in sesame oil) because of the formulation or so-called superiority when it comes to absorption/effectiveness.

Just to be clear I can hit stellar T levels even when injecting Depo-Testosterone (TC in cottonseed oil) strictly sub-q.

Never had a bad reaction from either formulation to boot!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Sesame oil does not possess any magical properties when it comes to absorption/effectiveness when injecting strictly sub-q let alone IM.

This is not why it was chosen as the carrier oil for Xyosted.
That may be. My source for that statement is a guy on Reddit that won't answer my messages:

Screenshot_20240120-115546.png

My points on the excipients stand though.

madman

Super Moderator
That may be. My source for that statement is a guy on Reddit that won't answer my messages:

View attachment 40744

My source for that statement is a guy on Reddit that won't answer my messages:

That says it all!

As have stated numerous times on the forum tread lightly on who you take advice from.

Lots of misinformation being spewed on those forums!

Yes, there are outliers who are hypersensitive to the preservatives and carrier oils.

Gibbon

Short update as I am waiting for my test levels but I went down to 63 mg/wk and over time things improved well. Little bit of strange physical symptoms but seemed to stabilize. I fet a little off with sleep late last week and had bloods taken and my estrodial went up to 34 from 28 after going DOWN my test dose by 21%. How the heck did that happen? I took the levels at trough about 50 hours after my EOD dose. Assuming that is trough on every other day injections. So, after I get my labs back, depending on my test level how do I reduce estrodial if I believe that is casusing some symptoms? Go to everday injections?(does this really matter on long esters after it stabilizes?), change to a different ester? Try some supplements? I was thinking of going up a bit or down a bit to try and resolve a few physical symptons like a few ticks that developed and improve sleep but since my estrodial went up I am a little confused. I did finish an antibiotic about 4 weeks ago that made me sick as hell. Thank you for your suggestions.

Systemlord

my estrodial went up to 34 from 28 after going DOWN my test dose by 21%. How the heck did that happen?
Hormone levels aren’t static, unchanging, they fluctuate all the time, depending on what you eat and how often you exercise.

Try some supplements?
Supplements don’t lower estrogen or inhibit aromatase, it shifts E2 towards E1 and other types of estrogen’s.
improve sleep but since my estrodial went up I am a little confused.
That’s because estrogen is not causing your symptoms. Many men use the high estrogen as a scapegoat to explain their symptoms. Many men confuse high estrogen symptoms with how TRT effects the kidneys and increases sodium absorption and therefore fluid retention that may not be noticeable.

You never say how long you’ve been on the 63 mg per week protocol. Typically it takes 4-6 weeks to reach stable blood levels.

I would try daily enanthate injections if I were you, because bodybuilders have reported less fluid retention than with cypionate.

Last edited:

Gibbon

I have been on the new dose for 12 weeks. I had a bunch of dental work done so I waited until I was over that before getting new levels. Overall the new dose has been better for erections, mental clarity and I am not so tired all of the time as I was on 80 mg/wk so going down was the right choice I just thought it was too large a cut at one time.

The only remaining issue is being a little too wired at times with anxiety. I had something I have never experienced before went I went down fast and still shows up and that was this habit of griping of hands or pressing my foot into the floor like a nervous tick. Weird as hell I know. I feel I am close to a dose that is right but feel it's either a little bump in either direction. I am definitely calmer and thinking much better at the lower dose, and finding words is better along with complex thought. I have just a different system and always have had problems with high doses of anything. Same with half my family.

Really want to give an oral testosterone a run if I can get insurance to pay. Thank you for the response.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me