Testosterone levels with HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

Any one on HCG only, is it even possible? How much of T levels does it increase? Is HCG only associated with high HCT or RBC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Any one on HCG only, is it even possible? How much of T levels does it increase? Is HCG only associated with high HCT or RBC?

I don't understand your question: "Is HCG only associated with high HCT or RBC?" Are you asking if HCG causes elevated HCT?

ERO

Your doctor took you off T for now and told you to stay on the HCG so that your system would generate some natural T to avoid your T levels to crash as they would if you just stopped T alone. Just do what your doctors told you to do and stop overthinking this.

No disrespect intended, but you seem to be in need of some anti-anxiety treatment.

Well, I can see we haven't done a very good job of calming you down, have we?

I, personally have never been on HCG only. Is it possible? Yes. I've seen it used in the so called HCG diet, and I've seen it used in post cycle therapy, with other drugs taken orally. I've also heard of it used to "jumpstart" a guy's system, in order for him to produce his own testosterone.

In your case (and I'm speculating here), I believe the Doctor removed the testosterone from your protocol so that your RBC/HCT issues can begin to resolve themselves naturally. I also believe (again, speculating) that he kept you on the HCG and started you on the Clomid to preserve your own endogenous testosterone production. If the Doctor had just stopped everything, you would have crashed hard.

The amount of HCG that you're pinning is very low. Insert speculation here: I sincerely doubt that it's increasing your testosterone levels. It's more than likely just telling your body to keep producing its own testosterone at levels that you had prior to TRT. Also, I don't think that the low dosage that you're taking is going to contribute to your high HCT/RBC problem, nor will it cause any aromatase problems. Again, pure speculation on my part.

There...feel any better after all that speculation?

Re-Ride

Ipi, what Jackie said. I'm glad you posted your progress as I find it interesting to hear how your TRT is being managed by Defy. I'm sure Dr. Saya has a reason for not giving you more hCG. It is possible that he wants your T in the low normal range to facilitate bringing down HCT and RBC.

For reference only, yes it's possible to boost endogenous T production in certain hypogonatic men well in to the high normal range using hCG monotherapy, usually at a dose significantly >250 IU EOD.

Compared to cyp, the serum T achievable from any particular hCG dosing is unpredictable until it is established how well a particular man responds to hCG. Therefore, discussing hCG doses is an exercise in futility.

May baseline before therapy last winter was 200-300. Six weeks in to hCG mono I was ~700.

Last month after an unintended treatment interruption of 5 days I was 114. Two weeks after resumption tot T resulted well above 700.

In answer to your question "Can hcG raise hematocrit and RBC", yes it can, possibly from increased endogenous T. Read my threads if you'd like to know more.

Keep us informed on your treatment. Not that anyone should attempt to copy your individualized protocol but the methods employed by Defy give insight.

maneframe150

Wish I could give some input, but finding a doctor that prescribes HCG has proven to be difficult. I tried Defy but they won't ship to Louisiana... I'm stuck. Hope it works out for you.

ipi

Re-ride does HCG mono mean HCG only without TestCYp? Is 200 iu a day (1400 a week) a lot? That's much more than what I was using before.

ERO

Re-ride does HCG mono mean HCG only without TestCYp? Is 200 iu a day (1400 a week) a lot? That's much more than what I was using before.

Yes, when using HCG alone (no Test) you use a lot more than you would use if you were on Test and HCG together.

Ipi, I was on HCG monotherapy before switching to testosterone + HCG, and can tell you that, for me, there is little subjective difference assuming both can get you to an optimal testosterone value.

I enjoy the less frequent injections and not having to buy as much HCG, but apart from that it's all the same man. Ask your doctor all the questions you have, but don't worry so much.

captq

Gene, Vince
Question on Reliable or any other source for HCG my understanding is that some come with just saline water and some hcg is supplied with bacteriostatic and that for our purposes you only want to reconstitute with the bacteriostaic water. Do I have this right?

ipi

I started HCG only a few days ago but I feel bad for about 6 hours after the injection. Don't know what is going on. Seems like high estrogen.

I started HCG only a few days ago but I feel bad for about 6 hours after the injection. Don't know what is going on. Seems like high estrogen.

Someone who can delve into the biochemistry may correct me, but there's no way you're experiencing a spike in estradiol that occurs immediately post injection and lasts only 6 hours. ESPECIALLY if you're doing subcutaneous injections. This isn't to say HCG isn't leading to aromatization, but the time frame doesn't support this.

ipi

Ok, but HCG only is not working may be in a few days. Low lbido and energy. I don't know if its the high hemotracit. I stopped test cyp and HCG for a week then started HCG only 150 iu per day.

Ok, but HCG only is not working may be in a few days. Low lbido and energy. I don't know if its the high hemotracit. I stopped test cyp and HCG for a week then started HCG only 150 iu per day.

Give us some background. How much testosterone/hCG were you on? How long did you follow that protocol? How long have you been on HCG mono?

From my personal experience (I am not a physician, let alone YOUR physician):

-150iu seems like a very small does for HCG monotherapy

-its going to take a while to work. If you've got an experienced Doctor, give him a chance to make you feel better. If a month on hCG yields suboptimal bloodwork and/or you're not feeling better, speak up,

ipi

I took TestCYp 120mg and HCG 200 iu EOD the doctor changed my dose few times in three months.....I was on the protocol for just 3 months...

My issue was high prolactin and estrogen but the doctor stooped me because of low Ferratin as I needed phlebotomy but the Ferratin was 20 (30-320) which is super low. Doctor wants to see if I can start in my own with HCG followed by clomid. But people drop Ferratin on phlebotomy and live with it but according to my doctor low Ferratin is bad for the body.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me