Testosterone good when young and bad when you get older

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

I was listening to Joe Rogan's podcast with anti aging Dr. from Havard, Dr. David Sinclair. Great podcast I highly recommend a listen. Now, he states that having a lot of something when your young does in turn benefit you like sunlight but can turn on you when you get older if you sustain the same levels as you are exposed to when younger. He mentions testosterone too, briefly but does not go into detail. As, Joe Rogan is a known TRT user maybe Joe didn't want to investigate the subject further. So yes, I use TRT because my levels were low for a 30 year old (376 on a high day). So, replacing them seems like a good idea but as a normal male ages he naturally will loose ability to produce the same levels of test. Don't some of you think that as we get older we taper down the dose to mimic the natural lowering of testosterone. Maybe older bodies cannot handle high amounts of test. Just some thoughts of mine. It is difficult to articulate exactly what I mean. Any thoughts from anyone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Outcome

There is a member here whose father has natUral t level around 1000 in his 60's. There is a gradual tapering down in healthy men and a rather abrupt decline in men struggling with hypogonadism whether it be type I type II or what is now being called type III.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me